Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comp-Tac Two O'Clock Holster

Comp-Tac Two O'Clock Holster

Has anyone used or seen one of these? I need a holster for my new HK P30!
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

We are diminished
    Seen it. Bought one (for SIG P229) that sucked. Had one sent to me (for M&P or P30, don't even remember). Still sucked.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being worst and 10 being best, it sucks.

That was going to be my next question, Tom.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

We are diminished
    I'm assuming that by "readily available" we mean something other than a Garrity or CCC. If that's the case, I haven't found one so far that I would endorse. I've got two on the way (leather from 5 Shot, kydex from Cane & Derby) that I hope to T&E over the next couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I'm assuming that by "readily available" we mean something other than a Garrity or CCC. If that's the case, I haven't found one so far that I would endorse. I've got two on the way (leather from 5 Shot, kydex from Cane & Derby) that I hope to T&E over the next couple of months.
    Todd, what are your views on the Raven ACR?
    Chemist.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by willowofwisp View Post
    Todd, what are your views on the Raven ACR?
    Never owned one. Seen many broken ones. Raven has reportedly updated/improved the design and also has another AIWB holster on the way.

I tried the 2 o'clock for a J-frame and a G19. I didn't care for either. Neither was kept very long.

Not the best. If you want a zero cant holster in a hurry, look at the High Noon Public Secret. They go for $90.00 and you'll have it in a week.

Site Supporter
    I've been using this holster from Don Hume for the last four months. It doesn't have a lot of the features of a dedicated AIWB that help to tuck the butt of the gun well, but I haven't had any problems with people spotting my gun.

tried a comp-tac 2 o'clock for my P30 for a very brief period, then sold it after my CCC shaggy arrived... Here are a few comparison shots if you're interested:

CCC shaggy on the left, Comp-Tac 2 o'clock on the right:

hope this helps...

User Tag List