Thread: Sig p320c front sight change

Sig p320c front sight change

I just bought a new p320c. Took her out and it shoots low. I know sig uses combat hold on some guns. My mk25 was sight picture #2. I really liked that. Would like to get the p320c to that setup. I have #6 front and #8 rear. 9mm. Would a #8 front fix the problem. Around 2-3" low at 7 yards ish. Just curious if someone has done this. Thank you.

https://www.realgunreviews.com/sig-s...sight-numbers/

Changing the front sight from #6 to #8 will give about 2" at 25 yards. 2-3" low at 7 yards is bad enough to go back to Sig. Have you had another shooter you know can group well at 25 yards shoot the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    https://www.realgunreviews.com/sig-s...sight-numbers/

Changing the front sight from #6 to #8 will give about 2" at 25 yards. 2-3" low at 7 yards is bad enough to go back to Sig. Have you had another shooter you know can group well at 25 yards shoot the gun?
    No one else shot it. I did not shoot any further then that. 2-3" low was with 115 grn target ammo. It shot a little higher with 124 grn +p. I was just curious what people have done to go from the #3 sight picture to #2. I am going to shoot it more, with different types of ammo before I do anything crazy.

Gotcha. My most recent 320c 9mm also came with #6 front and #8 rear. It was hitting behind the dot at 25 yards. A #8 equivalent Amerigo front sight has it hitting at the tip of the front sight at 25 yards with 147gr HST. SIG pistols are idiosyncratic these days. Two examples of the same model pistol might need different sight setups to get the same POA/POI. The 320 seems more consistent than most other SIGs though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    Gotcha. My most recent 320c 9mm also came with #6 front and #8 rear. It was hitting behind the dot at 25 yards. A #8 equivalent Amerigo front sight has it hitting at the tip of the front sight at 25 yards with 147gr HST. SIG pistols are idiosyncratic these days. Two examples of the same model pistol might need different sight setups to get the same POA/POI. The 320 seems more consistent than most other SIGs though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the reply. I am pretty sure it will hit right at 25 yards. Given the arc and what not. Most of my shooting is done within 15 so I prefer to have it hit poa poi.

User Tag List