Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Glock 19M...

Site Supporter
    If Glock had kept the coated internals in the pistols, they would have sold for significantly higher. Of course, I'm now on the wait list for one anyway.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    If Glock had kept the coated internals in the pistols, they would have sold for significantly higher. Of course, I'm now on the wait list for one anyway.
    The Lipsey’s run of standard (non-MOS) 19/17 M Models did not have the DLC internals.

There was a one time batch of standard “blue label” 19/17 M models which did have the DLC internals and seemed to coincide with some contract changes/overruns.

I’m curious if the restrictions on DLC internals are a Glock thing or a Contract requirement from the main buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The Lipsey’s run of standard (non-MOS) 19/17 M Models did not have the DLC internals.
    Neither did the M guns sold to state/local agencies that weren’t part of the bureau contract.

Edited and see updated post below.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

There was a one time batch of standard “blue label” 19/17 M models which did have the DLC internals and seemed to coincide with some contract changes/overruns.

I’m curious if the restrictions on DLC internals are a Glock thing or a Contract requirement from the main buyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mac View Post
    See, this is why the G19 is the pistol you marry. You might not love everything about it, but ultimately, it ticks all your boxes and makes your life easier in general.

Lipsey's is the FAMILY you marry into!

Although, it is rare that there is not a family member you don't think is pretty awesome. Some are just more awesome than others!

Just got my 19M MOS in. I figure an MOS Glock with Ameriglo Agent sights for $499 was a pretty good deal. Thanks @HCM.

User Tag List