Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'd really like to see a picture of a 17M or 19M slide stripped and all the parts laid out. If any of you guys with access to one can do that, I'd be appreciative (I'd probably even click the like button )

Bet a dollar, non LE can buy an M by the end of calendar 2017.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thanks! I'd really like to see the business (internal) end of that slide cover plate.
    Lol! I have nothing left to give. Got the photo from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    The quintessence of simplicity!

No matter what pistol does whatever better than Glock the utter simplicity will probably never be surpassed.

[emoji1419][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

I hope you are right. I want one.

Site Supporter
    Heh...either that or "Perfection" will become "you suck and we hate you"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd be interested to see if the ejection is enineered differently that other Glocks.

I agree with you. Or at least it will be something extremely similar with very few changes from the M series.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I got an extended range session through a 19M this weekend for the first time, outside of just shooting a few qualification courses and slow fire accuracy testing.

The trigger definitely makes it more forgiving than typical glock triggers. 25 yd bill drills are my go-to drill for discerning real performance differences in various pistols. I shot these in the high 2's-low 3's second range from concealment and keeping about 80-90% of rounds in the A zone. When I missed the A, it was typically either just high into the C or just low, and I attribute that in part to getting used to the new sights. Almost no rounds went left or right of the A zone on these drills. My hits and consistency were on par with my USPSA G34 on the same drill at a comparable time.
    Excellent shooting, and this is very interesting that the 19M performed like your 34. I wonder whether this is:

1) "trick of the day"

2) your ability to shoot any 19 as well as the 34 on this drill

3) or something unique about the 19M that lets it shoot bigger than its size.

If you happen to do this again, it would be neat if you could bring a regular 19, and shoot it right after, and see if you can figure out more.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thanks! I'd really like to see the business (internal) end of that slide cover plate.
    Name:  17Mslidecoverplate.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  34.7 KB

Tom, I have a Gadget that I can try out with this pistol if you want. Can't leave it on there permanently though, unfortunately.

User Tag List