Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

Quote Originally Posted by Palisut View Post
    Got my issued 17M a few weeks ago. Very happy with it so far.
    The front sight it came with was .200 (tall) and the gun hit quite low. Switched it out with an identical, but shorter FS (.180) and it's dialled in now.

I had to make a very small modification to my Keeper, dowel rod+ sand paper and about 2 minutes. Easy, and does not affect using it with my other Glocks.
    Raven Phantoms work fine with it (cut lower than the ambi slide stop). ALS holsters work but fit a little tight due to the ambi stop sticking out the side. They wear in after a few draws. My JM kydex AIWB doesn't really get along with it, could probably mod it a little but haven't done so yet.
    Palisut, we are modding all of our molds now to accept the M versions. You can send that one back to me and I can mod it for you.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Palisut, we are modding all of our molds now to accept the M versions. You can send that one back to me and I can mod it for you.

Thanks
    Classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

any word on when/if the Glock "M" models will be offered as Blue Label glocks?

Thanks
    That is fantastic sir, and very much appreciated. I'll be getting in touch. Thanks!

Thanks
    Oh well fine! Shopping now. Got to patronize a business that takes care of clients like this.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by hk45 View Post
    any word on when/if the Glock "M" models will be offered as Blue Label glocks?
    Our agency issued out the Glock 17m recently. I asked about blue label purchase and was told by my agency and the Glock rep that it will not be offered for individual officer sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Our agency issued out the Glock 17m recently. I asked about blue label purchase and was told by my agency and the Glock rep that it will not be offered for individual officer sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    That sucks.
    They'll be available, there's no reason to not sell guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

My agency made us swap out our G17M barrels for new ones per Glock company recommendation. Apparently another agency had reported issues with excessive fouling after high round counts. The new barrels have the same serial numbers as the old ones, and the old ones are being sent back, presumably for destruction. Whole thing is kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Palisut View Post
    My agency made us swap out our G17M barrels for new ones per Glock company recommendation. Apparently another agency had reported issues with excessive fouling after high round counts. The new barrels have the same serial numbers as the old ones, and the old ones are being sent back, presumably for destruction. Whole thing is kinda weird.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen...

User Tag List