Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    <golf clap>
    Thank you, I think. (Clearly, I'm not a golfer.)
    Last edited by blues; 05-17-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Let's assume I don't know any different and make it into a logic puzzle.

1) IMPD attempted to issue the guns roughly 9 months ago and "recalled" them from officers who had them issued within a few days.
    2) IMPD told officers the guns would be fixed and issued at the next in-service.
    3) The guns were not issued at the next in-service.
    4) Every officer on IMPD is still issued a Gen 4 Glock 22.

Square those facts with "Well technically not all the guns, only some of the IMPD. And the issue was apparently quickly corrected. I was most likely an isolated production issue, since the model was fairly new."
    Why ?

JHC and I were talking about one of those dudes, who proved to be quite reliable. According to him, in February they started receiving them again, by lots of 50. They are waiting to receive all of their 17M before issuing them ? But you apparently know more about that so...

http://www.lightfighter.net/topic/fb...s-glock?page=6
    Last edited by Billy; 05-17-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Why ?

JHC and I were talking about one of those dudes, who proved to be quite reliable. According to him, in February they started receiving them again, by lots of 50. They are waiting to receive all of their 17M before issuing them ? But you apparently know more about that so...

You weren't here for the original thread but BehindBluels dropped tons of insider knowledge along the way about the IMPD and their adoption of the new glocks. I believe he works for them. If he speaks on the matter it is fact. He does know more about it.

He stopped posting about it because of this exact thing. People tried to call him out and believed internet rumors over his word.

Let's not let that happen again. I personally really enjoy his postings (on all topics) and his willingness to share information he has no obligation to share.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Why ?

Well, the pieces are there for anyone who wants to put them together, and there's a lot of assumptions in that thread that aren't true just in the few posts I looked at that aren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Let's assume I don't know any different and make it into a logic puzzle.
    Or, we could just assume that you do know different. That plan works for me. [/shrug]

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Or, we could just assume that you do know different. That plan works for me. [/shrug]
    And I mean, he is a detective, and those guys are good at detecting shit. Not to mention, this detective happens to reside in the hen house.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    And I mean, he is a detective, and those guys are good at detecting shit. Not to mention, this detective happens to reside in the hen house.
    Are you calling him chicken?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    And he shoots a SIG.....so obviously he has super intelligence in addition to being a cool guy!
    Last edited by LSP552; 05-17-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Are you calling him chicken?

More like cocky...

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    You weren't here for the original thread but BehindBluels dropped tons of insider knowledge along the way about the IMPD and their adoption of the new glocks. I believe he works for them. If he speaks on the matter it is fact. He does know more about it.

He stopped posting about it because of this exact thing. People tried to call him out and believed internet rumors over his word.

Let's not let that happen again. I personally really enjoy his postings (on all topics) and his willingness to share information he has no obligation to share.
    Ok it makes sense now !

Well, the pieces are there for anyone who wants to put them together, and there's a lot of assumptions in that thread that aren't true just in the few posts I looked at that aren't true.
    Good to know that then Thanks for taking the time to correct what is wrong !
    Last edited by Billy; 05-17-2017 at 12:03 PM.

User Tag List