Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

If anyone is looking for a 19M, Kentucky Gun Company is advertising they have them in an email today.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Rooftop defense has 9 refurbished 19M MOS in stock:

https://www.rooftopdefense.com/produ...jvA9DhcnkEniKE

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Refresh me, are these FBI or other federal contract guns? Is there anything about these that make them more desirable than a regular 19 MOS?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Refresh me, are these FBI or other federal contract guns? Is there anything about these that make them more desirable than a regular 19 MOS?
    FBI guns. The coated internals would make them more desirable, but unfortunately Glock removed the coated internals before shipping them out to be sold. So these are basically regular MOS guns with an “M” on the side.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    FBI guns. The coated internals would make them more desirable, but unfortunately Glock removed the coated internals before shipping them out to be sold. So these are basically regular MOS guns with an “M” on the side.
    Thanks, I had the same question.

….and I just bought one anyway.

Site Supporter
    This ^^^

….and I just bought one anyway.
    See, this is why the G19 is the pistol you marry. You might not love everything about it, but ultimately, it ticks all your boxes and makes your life easier in general.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

These appear to be sold out now, and it might just be a stock photo, but I did notice that the second photo clearly shows a non-MOS G19M slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mac View Post
    See, this is why the G19 is the pistol you marry. You might not love everything about it, but ultimately, it ticks all your boxes and makes your life easier in general.
    100% this.

User Tag List