Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

There are at least some M/Gen5 prototypes without the flared magwell. Not photoshop.
    Last edited by BigT; 11-22-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'd really like to see a picture of a 17M or 19M slide stripped and all the parts laid out. If any of you guys with access to one can do that, I'd be appreciative (I'd probably even click the like button )
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Wow, thank you for this photo. It looks like the 19M comes with a minus connector; is that true? Definitely looks like it has a sharper angle compared to the dot connector.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Wow, thank you for this photo. It looks like the 19M comes with a minus connector; is that true? Definitely looks like it has a sharper angle compared to the dot connector.
    No. The 19M does not come with a minus connector.

The trigger group of the M/Gen 5 Guns is new / different from prior generations and is modeled on the 42/43.

The main difference between the Gen 5 and the M is the barrel and internals of the M are DLC coated.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    No. The 19M does not come with a minus connector.

The trigger group of the M/Gen 5 Guns is new / different from prior generations and is modeled on the 42/43.

The main difference between the Gen 5 and the M is the barrel and internals of the M are DLC coated.
    Oh wow, so it's just a DLC coated dot connector?

That’s not my gun. Lol! I got the pic from someone else.

And HCM is correct. The M/Gen 5 guns I’ve shot have a nicer feeling (but not lighter) trigger. Most seem to attribute that to the new shape of the FPS plunger.

Also, does the 19M come with maritime spring cups?

Also, does the 19M come with maritime spring cups?
    No.

A friend of mine really likes the trigger on his 19M. Is there a way to replicate that trigger in a 3rd Gen Glock 19?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by powell556 View Post
    A friend of mine really likes the trigger on his 19M. Is there a way to replicate that trigger in a 3rd Gen Glock 19?
    https://www.fbijobs.gov/career-paths...cation-process

Site Supporter
    The Snark is strong with this one.

User Tag List