Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 pmag

I just bought one. Can someone explain to me how you get 12 rounds in one lol. Furthermore, after getting 12 rounds in one, carrying a G26 12+1 and have it be reliable. I love the look/feel of these mags but find them to be basically 11 round mags as fitting a 12th round in seems close to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    I just bought one. Can someone explain to me how you get 12 rounds in one lol. Furthermore, after getting 12 rounds in one, carrying a G26 12+1 and have it be reliable. I love the look/feel of these mags but find them to be basically 11 round mags as fitting a 12th round in seems close to impossible.
    Here's how...at least the easiest how...

Last edited by blues; 03-18-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    I used that GLock landing tool that comes with a new Glock to load the 12th round. I then left the magazine fully loaded for about two weeks. After that, I could load the 12th round without using a tool or lots of foul language..

I just load ‘em with 11. WGAF; that’s 12 total chambered up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I just load ‘em with 11. WGAF; that’s 12 total chambered up.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I used my Uplula and cycled them a few times then left them loaded for a while.

I haven’t had any issues loading mine to 12 rounds. The fact that some do it and some don’t doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I recently picked one of these up,and tried it for the first time. I can get 12in, but it’s tough!

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I have around 200 rounds through a "12 round" GL9. Function has been good when loaded with 11 rounds, but with 12, I have at least one double feed per mag. As with the Pearce grip extension, the GL9 pinches my finger on recoil. I found it much easier to get a master grip from AIWB, with minimal added "printing" length. As well, it seemed easier to make fast precise shots at distance because my support hand grip felt stronger. I'll be running the GL9 with 11 rounds when I carry a G26.
    My PMag 12 now functions with 12 rounds. Apparently the spring takes a while to break in.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Banned
    I have a total of six. I've had two of them for a year and the rest for about six months.

I haven't had any issues with them but unlike the OEM magazines they don't fall free when you press the magazine release. That's my only problem with them.

User Tag List