Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 pmag

Glock 26 pmag

Does anyone have any range time with these yet?

Quote Originally Posted by g4pi09 View Post
    Does anyone have any range time with these yet?
    I got 2 of them and have had them out for a couple trips to the range. Each has probably shown me 20 runs and slide locks. They've run 100%.

I like the purchase and minimum added bulk. I like them a lot.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Good to hear JHC, I've got two as well just haven't had a chance to hit the range since I got them last week. I wasn't sure how much bulk the added finger groove would add but it seems to be kind of a sweet spot between standard g26 length and the g19 as far as grip length goes.

I bought one of them and took it out last week. I only had a chance to load and shoot it twice.

I really like the size and shape of the end of the magazine when inserted.

This is my first MagPul Pistol magazine. I think I would want to run it a bit more before I trust it to use when I actually carry the Glock 26.

I did not know that these existed.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/32...-polymer-black
    #RESIST

Thanks for the feedback. I don't plan on carrying them until I get some range time with them as well. Heading out next week to hopefully put a substantial amount of rounds through them.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Me either. I am curious how much bulk these add as I am trying to carry a G26 in a NPE. The factory ten-rounder works well and offers me twice the rounds of a J-frame. Two more rounds would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by g4pi09 View Post
    Good to hear JHC, I've got two as well just haven't had a chance to hit the range since I got them last week. I wasn't sure how much bulk the added finger groove would add but it seems to be kind of a sweet spot between standard g26 length and the g19 as far as grip length goes.
    Good description. I can't say fer sure fer sure but I have a preliminary sense that I shot SHO rapidly, at 7 yards, better with this new mag than the OEM 10 rounder.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I ordered 2 as well. I've had great luck with the 15rd G19 mags. Hopefully these will be just as good.

I'm interested in these, as well. If you haven't seen them, there are some helpful pics from a P-Fer on page 34 of this thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Thread)/page34

User Tag List