Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 pmag

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Interesting that they have trouble in Gen 5 guns.

I hae about 8 of these - 5 of which just came the other day - but not a ton of ammo through them. I am using OEM +2s for now. My guns are Gen 3.
    They should be fine in your Gen3, Neph...which is functionally the same as my Gen2.5 They have been perfect in that gun with nary a hiccup.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    They should be fine in your Gen3, Neph...which is functionally the same as my Gen2.5 They have been perfect in that gun with nary a hiccup.
    Yeah it sounds like they work a little better than the Glock 19 mags. I've used those quite a bit and they seem to have trouble with steel ammo, especially on my dusty range. I'll shoot these guys with brass and see how they like it.

Site Supporter
    Resurrecting this thread from 2020: Are the 12 round pmag's still an issue in G26.5's?
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Resurrecting this thread from 2020: Are the 12 round pmag's still an issue in G26.5's?
    I think the best way is to test with your gun and ammo.

Have had no issues when I ran that combo

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I think the best way is to test with your gun and ammo.

Have had no issues when I ran that combo
    No issues with gen 5 G26 and the Magpul 12rd mags. They’re what I shoot and carry almost exclusively. 147gr RA9B and whatever the equivalent is in the FMJ practice ammo.

Site Supporter
    I own two, and have several range sessions with them in my G26.5. No issues. I don’t find them superior to OEM 10+2s, but nothing wrong with them, and the price is nice.

Data point of one, but, 8 12 round pmags, one 26.5; everything gets along fine.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Data point of one, but, 8 12 round pmags, one 26.5; everything gets along fine.
    Are these updated PMAGs...a newer iteration?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Are these updated PMAGs...a newer iteration?
    I don’t believe so. I bought all of them shortly after magpul launched them, because, inexpensive 12-rounders. Of note: I run 11-rounds in these. Putting the 12th in is harder than clearing Gaza tunnels with a J-frame.

The gun is a 26.5 MOS, so very new iteration there. They also worked with my last 26 though. FWIW.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I don’t believe so. I bought all of them shortly after magpul launched them, because, inexpensive 12-rounders. Of note: I run 11-rounds in these. Putting the 12th in is harder than clearing Gaza tunnels with a J-frame.

The gun is a 26.5 MOS, so very new iteration there. They also worked with my last 26 though. FWIW.
    Thanks. I've avoided using the half dozen I own in the 26.5 based upon earlier reports. (They're flawless in my Gen 2.5)

I did have one OEM +2 that was bad and retired. Haven't bothered sending it back to Smyrna as I have a couple others (I don't use).

User Tag List