Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Trump/Milo supporters being beaten at Berkley last night

Instapundit » Blog Archive » THIS IS WHY THEY THOUGHT THE TEA PARTY WAS ASTROTURF. BECAUSE THAT’S HOW THEY OPERATE.…
    ‘Indivisible,’ With Ties to George Soros, Sows Division Against Trump, GOP Lawmakers. “Democrats who used to work on Capitol Hill are helping to disrupt Republican lawmakers’ town hall meetings across the country through a nationwide effort to oppose and ‘resist’ President Donald Trump’s agenda.”

And nothing says “authentic grassroots movement” like this pedigree:

Ezra Levin, a former staffer for Rep. Lloyd Doggett, D-Texas, and his wife, Leah Greenberg, are the president and vice president of the Indivisible Guide’s board, respectively.

Levin is also associate director of the Corporation for Enterprise Development, an anti-poverty nonprofit. Melissa Bradley, who sits on that group’s board, previously worked for Green for All, a group founded by liberal commentator and former Obama administration official Van Jones. She was appointed as a Soros Justice Fellow through the Open Society Foundations, which Soros founded.

Greenberg previously worked for Humanity United, which is funded by Soros’ Open Society Institute.

The secretary of Indivisible Guide, Angel Padilla, works for the National Immigration Law Center, which is funded by Soros through his Open Society Foundations. And treasurer Matt Traidi is the research team director for the Service Employees International Union, a major donor to and endorser of Democrat politicians, Capital Research Center notes.
    As authentic as the Coffee Party, the Brownbaggers, The Other 95%, A New Way Forward, and the One Nation Movement.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

It makes perfect sense that people who enjoy Pistol-Forum would also be fans of Instapundit. My kind of people.

Hell bent on being intentionally anachronistic

It's a start. Lawmakers probe US funding for Soros groups, left-wing causes in Europe | Fox News

Got there from following a tweet that led to the Young Conservatives site, which added some commentary along with a bunch of the click-bait ads that are so common today.
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Milo has resigned from Breitbart but in order to not be an unemployed immigrant, he has announced that he will be the new spokesperson for subway.

And yet George Takei, who said substantially the same things on several occasions, still speaks for Pizza Hut.
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    And yet George Takei, who said substantially the same things on several occasions, still speaks for Pizza Hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    ...and Bill Maher still has a show.

...and Ruth Vader is a sitting SCOTUS judge.

Both said the same thing before Milo was ever born.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I listened to the whole video but I never heard Takei advocating pedophilia like Milo did. The looping parts at the end where he says no he wasn't molested after Stern asked Takei is wrong though, as it would statutory because of the age difference, right? I guess we could grab the transcripts of both and compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    I listened to the whole video ...
    Good on you. I lost interest after Stern asked if the much more experienced camp councilor gave thirteen year old bi-curious George oral sex. I believe that the point is that the very not a minor Tekai is speaking fondly of his memories of being what the law defines as a victim of a Pedophile.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List