Thread: Hostage situation in Deleware Prison going on right now...

Hostage situation in Deleware Prison going on right now...

Sounds like some guards have been taken hostage at a Delaware prison. I fully hope they all end up OK, and the hostage takers have their sentences expedited with lead.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/delaware...center-smyrna/
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 02-01-2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Removed video per OP request
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

While I was working narcotics we had a case against a guy named Brookover. He was in the Lucasville (Ohio) prison riots back in the 90's. I/we ended up sending him back to prison but before we did he talked to us one day during a proffer about his experience in the riots. Fascinating. And horrifying. Savagery is not a strong enough word to describe the inmates conduct. I can't imagine its any different there. I'll pray for the staff and even some of the inmates who aren't part of the riot.

Go in fast and hard and take out anyone who resists.

http://www.lucasvilleamnesty.org/201...essay.html?m=1
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Saw a couple stories about prison riots in South America (Brazil?) were supposedly they were committing cannibalism and/or forcing other inmates to do so.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Saw a couple stories about prison riots in South America (Brazil?) were supposedly they were committing cannibalism and/or forcing other inmates to do so.
    That may be Venezuela?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    That was Venezuela.

Mods, if you could remove the video that'd be great, it's no longer live coverage of the event.

Some hostages have been released, at least 2 still stuck inside. Attackers claiming Trump and mistreatment is the reason for the takeover. I couldn't care less, if it gets the guards out safely they can pull out the handbook on Dorner's cabin for those motherfuckers.

Per ABC this is not the first hostage situation at this prison, a Scott Miller raped and took a counselor hostage before being killed via sharpshooter in 2004. Fucking pathetic that a shred of taxes go to the animals there.

Oh and since I'm in the mood fuck Venezuela's prisons as well
    Last edited by Peally; 02-01-2017 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Oh and since I'm in the mood fuck Venezuela's prisons as well
    To be fair to Venezuela is one especially bad month away from cannibalism for everyone.

Nicholas Maduro: "Y'know, I've decided that I really don't care for my mother-in-law..."

VP Jorge Arreaza: "So have more potatoes..."

(I see now that Arreaza isn't even VP anymore; incredibly, they're on their second VP after him since just 2016. What a debacle. Clearly, reading "Vice" isn't enough to keep up with which trafficker is in office at any given time.)

Police stormed the prison yesterday. One hostage dead, the other rescued

User Tag List