Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Just put my order in for a 2.5 for a Glock 30sf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2.5 with standard holes = much better!!

I thought the front loop on the 2.5 printed badly and left the slide sticking out.

The grip is tucked in and the slide doesn't print at all on me.

Excellent modification! My go-to "George" is going to get jealous.

Name:  IMG_0769.jpg
Views: 1461
Size:  32.9 KB

I took off the loop that printed badly, works just fine and prints less.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I took off the loop that printed badly, works just fine and prints less.
    I don't feel comfortable with a single loop or a plastic clip.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I don't feel comfortable with a single loop or a plastic clip.
    Two is one and one is none?

My single loop survived a bunch of dry fire, live fire and a Gabe White class with a bunch of concealed draws. Not to mention a bunch of general carry. No issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Two is one and one is none?

My single loop survived a bunch of dry fire, live fire and a Gabe White class with a bunch of concealed draws. Not to mention a bunch of general carry. No issues.
    I was just looking at mine and I imagine one loop (the rearmost) offers plenty of security.

Works well with my Keepers holster too.

That is the beauty of the pull the dot loops, they are very adaptable!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I have a bunch of The George holsters with extra tuck. No wing holsters. I'm about to RMR my G19. What should I get? I'm tempted to try to send in my current The George for my 19 and just have it cut for an RMR. On the other hand I'd really like to try the wing holster.

1. If I go with a wing holster what should I get based on the fact I like The George holsters with pull the dot loops?

2. Do I really need the extra tuck if I have the wing? I'm not much of a fan of using foam wedges.

3. Can new holsters be ordered in orange, not just the orange carbon fiber?

4. What is the cost and turnaround if I wanted to just send in my current The George holster and have it cut for an RMR? If that's even an option.

Thanks Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    I have a bunch of The George holsters with extra tuck. No wing holsters. I'm about to RMR my G19. What should I get? I'm tempted to try to send in my current The George for my 19 and just have it cut for an RMR. On the other hand I'd really like to try the wing holster.

1. If I go with a wing holster what should I get based on the fact I like The George holsters with pull the dot loops?

2. Do I really need the extra tuck if I have the wing? I'm not much of a fan of using foam wedges.

3. Can new holsters be ordered in orange, not just the orange carbon fiber?

4. What is the cost and turnaround if I wanted to just send in my current The George holster and have it cut for an RMR? If that's even an option.

Thanks Tony!
    xman, I like the 2.5 design with pull the dot loops and wide hole pattern the best. If you know you like the extra tuck and it works for you, stick with it. I am big fan of the neo wedge because it lasts and is usually more comfortable, plus it can be moved to your liking or trimmed if need be. You can even turn it sideways! One of the reasons we came out with it is they last a long time with barely any loss of shape. SeanO still has the same wedge from 2 years ago, still uses it daily! I still have some orange, but we are moving away from kydex. The quality is hit and miss, and Boltaron or Holstex is much "cleaner" and a better material for us to work with. I think it's easier on the finish of your gun as well. If you still want the orange, just let me know in the comments. I can retrofit an existing holster for a red dot cut. Send it back with $15.00 in the box ($5 for the red dot cut and $10 to cover shipping) and I can get it shipped back to you within 2 days of getting it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List