Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I've been meaning to email you with feedback about the DCC clip + Dark Wing combo on the 2.0 and have been so busy I keep forgetting, so while I'm thinking about it, the combo works perfectly. I need to get some pics posted so everyone can see it's awesomeness.
    Sweet, thanks for the info!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Tony,

Are you carrying the DSG Dark Wing as a wing option?

Also, I couldn’t find the Discreet Carry clips as a stand alone product to order. Are they only available on a complete holster order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not yet, as soon as the LH versions become available we will add them as an option.

We don't sell the DCC clips separately as we use them so much they are hard for us to keep in stock for just our holsters. You can order direct from DCC and then contact me for a hardware kit for whichever holster design you have. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Not yet, as soon as the LH versions become available we will add them as an option.

We don't sell the DCC clips separately as we use them so much they are hard for us to keep in stock for just our holsters. You can order direct from DCC and then contact me for a hardware kit for whichever holster design you have. Thanks
    Thanks Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the claw; if you put on your holster, with & without the claw, generally speaking, how much does the claw reduce the printing? Does it eliminate it, or is it more of a slight reduction? I assume this probably varies from person to person, based on exactly where you carry, and how you’re built. I’ve never had one with a claw, and I really like the idea of carrying AIWB, but I print a lot with my P30 when I try it, so I’m just trying to determine if this would fix it?
    I have an IWB 2.5 on order from Tony right now, and I’m debating on whether I should have him add a claw, and give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    About the claw; if you put on your holster, with & without the claw, generally speaking, how much does the claw reduce the printing? Does it eliminate it, or is it more of a slight reduction? I assume this probably varies from person to person, based on exactly where you carry, and how you’re built. I’ve never had one with a claw, and I really like the idea of carrying AIWB, but I print a lot with my P30 when I try it, so I’m just trying to determine if this would fix it?
    I have an IWB 2.5 on order from Tony right now, and I’m debating on whether I should have him add a claw, and give it a try...
    The claw reduces printing by rotating the grip into your side. JMCK's design tucks the grip without also rotating the slide outward. If I had to I can conceal a P30 under a dark t-shirt. I believe the AIWB 2.5 already comes with a claw? It's removable if it doesn't work for you.

I ordered the standard IWB 2.5 (no claw), that I’d carry at 4:00, but I’m thinking I should just have him make it with the claw, and if it solves my appendix printing, great, I’ll use it that way, if not, I’ll just take it off, and carry strong side.
    @Tony Mayer my order# is 35744, I assume this is a simple adjustment to my existing order?
    I already have his foam wedge that I got a while back, I was going to try it on another holster, but it didn’t cure the problem, so I could slap it on the AIWB 2.5, if I end up going with that.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sauer Koch; 06-28-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Site Supporter
    I ordered the standard IWB 2.5 (no claw), that I’d carry at 4:00, but I’m thinking I should just have him make it with the claw, and if it solves my appendix printing, great, I’ll use it that way, if not, I’ll just take it off, and carry strong side.
    @Tony Mayer my order# is 35744, I assume this is a simple adjustment to my existing order?

Thanks
    The IWB does not have the yaw pad (on the bottom). I don't think you'll find it as satisfying for AIWB as the purpose built WC. The yaw pad is awesomeness for AIWB concealment and COMFORT.

YMMV.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Thanks
    Tony is great about accepting modifications to your order, I know he's put up with mine. Just respond to the original order confirmation email with your request.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The IWB does not have the yaw pad (on the bottom). I don't think you'll find it as satisfying for AIWB as the purpose built WC. The yaw pad is awesomeness for AIWB concealment and COMFORT.

YMMV.
    Just correcting myself. The pad is actually for Pitch, the claw is for Yaw. TGIF
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I already have his foam wedge that I got a while back, I was going to try it on another holster, but it didn’t cure the problem, so I could slap it on the AIWB 2.5, if I end up going with that.

Thanks
    Sauer Koch, I think we got you squared away with a Wing Claw 2.5 with pull the dot loops. Let me know if you any more questions.
    Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List