Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Plus I want to buy a new holster...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

And I did, ordered a new longer version of the glock 30sf in a fancy kryptek camo. Thanks Tony this will just about be perfect for me

Name:  20190111_143004.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  28.9 KB

Received another 2.5 today for a 5" m&p and I'm particularly pleased with the purple.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Well, I’ve only been wearing it an hour or so, but so far me likey.

Attachment 34090

Again, I should wait till the new holster smell wears off, but I like it much better than my standard AIWB.
    Last edited by Bucky; 01-11-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Just got my 2.5 (longer version) for my glock 30sf. Tony, you know your business, it's perfect.

Thanks for the business guys! Appreciate it.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I ordered one for the G48 last Sunday. Can’t wait to get it. I have a feeling the slim 48 and the 2.5 WC with DCC clips are going to be a perfect match!

I like the new style wing claw

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I ordered one for the G48 last Sunday. Can’t wait to get it. I have a feeling the slim 48 and the 2.5 WC with DCC clips are going to be a perfect match!
    Got a similar setup this week as well. My first foray into JMCK. Can't wait!

Very happy with the G17 one I've been using so far. Draw practice at home showing improvement over time and relative to stong side IWB. The holster is now fairly comfortable too. Only issue in having is that it seems to droop outboard a bit over time (grip sags down). I'm playing with the DCCs trying to stagger them a bit to keep that from happening.

One of these days I'll get around to ordering a G48 model for my 43. It's just not as pressing of a need as my 19 conceals better this way and there are still a couple situations (e.g. dentist visit) where strong side is useful. Plus we just bought a pair of Glocks and I built a new upper for run and gun, so the bank account is crying...
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

User Tag List