Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Can a 2.0 be modified to accept 2.5 loops?

Quote Originally Posted by troydobe View Post
    I don't see how. The 2.0 attaches low on the holster, the 2.5 high on the holster. A pull the dot loop wouldn't work that I can see. Unless you tried to drill a new hole.

I got my 2.5 today, and shot around 100 rounds with it. I'll be keeping it. Here is some video from my training journal. It shows how bad I am, but hopefully how decent this holster is.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post562980

Since I will be keeping this holster, I'll actually manage to do a video to show concealment.

-Cory

Does the holster press into your thigh when seated? It looks like it has substantially more material under the trigger guard.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Does the holster press into your thigh when seated? It looks like it has substantially more material under the trigger guard.
    Not where I'm wearing it. And especially not with a foam wedge. This seems to fit me better a little closer to centerline than the 2.0 did. It conceals better closer to the centerline because the loop doesn't print as much as the front hook would. With a foam pad placed slightly further up the holster body, it is really comfy and tucks pretty well. The outside edge of the holster is pretty much in my pelvic crease (or whatever the fancy doctor name for that is). It doesn't press into my thigh even when leaning forward. Being new to AIWB I do notice it more against my rib cage when seated... that is new for me.

Also of note is that my 2.5 is for a G34. So a smaller gun would do even less pressing (or at least I assume).

-Cory

troydobe, no, the 2.0 only works with J-hooks or struts with soft loops. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troydobe View Post
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    troydobe, no, the 2.0 only works with J-hooks or struts with soft loops. Thanks
    Tony: I ordered a 2.0 with J hooks but want it to ride really low. If the 2.5 rides lower would prefer that.

Enel, the 2.0 can ride lower. For what pistol?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Tony: I ordered a 2.0 with J hooks but want it to ride really low. If the 2.5 rides lower would prefer that.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Enel, the 2.0 can ride lower. For what pistol?

Thanks
    Sig P320. Looks like I ordered correctly.

Will we be able to get these for a G19 with the new APLC when it comes out?

Just did a brief video of my holster with a few different shirts on. White T, Black polo, and pattern button up. The lighting was crappy so the video isn't super clear. The polo part is basically useless. Sorry. I can try again another day and see if I can get it clearer.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 02-17-2017 at 07:53 PM.

User Tag List