Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

In the market for a new AIWB holster for my EDC X9. Lots of good pictures, but most slim and athletic builds. What’s the best model and configuration for those of us with a bit of “over hang”?
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-20-2018 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    krispetersen4, honestly the 2.5 with pull the dot loops takes maybe 10 or 15 seconds longer to put on than a holster with something like the spring steel clip, and offers much better belt/holster fit (IMO), so it is already a grab and go holster. If you are wanting something to carry without a belt than, would suggest the universal for sure. If you know you are only going to carry in appendix position, than let me know that and I can forego the velcro and attach the spring steel clip so it won't rotate and will have ride height adjustment.

If you still want to go with a 2.5 with a spring steel clip, then just order the second holster and let me know in the comments you want it with a spring steel clip.

Thanks
    Thanks. I am going to ponder on it for a bit before I make the order. Have a few other things to get too.

Do you have any pics of your j-frame rigs up anywhere? I've looked, but my search-fu is almost 50yrs old.

Got my WC2.5 in today for my P30. Holy crap is this rig comfortable. Not only that, but the newer claw makes the gun disappear on me. My MMT Radian has been lightly printing lately, likely because the claw has become bent after so much wear. With this holster, I was able to just slap on the wedge and start wearing with no discomfort or printing at all.

This thing is like sorcery. Excellent job Tony, and thanks a bunch! This thing is worth every penny and then some.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Got my WC2.5 in today for my P30. Holy crap is this rig comfortable. Not only that, but the newer claw makes the gun disappear on me. My MMT Radian has been lightly printing lately, likely because the claw has become bent after so much wear. With this holster, I was able to just slap on the wedge and start wearing with no discomfort or printing at all.

This thing is like sorcery. Excellent job Tony, and thanks a bunch! This thing is worth every penny and then some.
    Thanks for the kudos and the business!!! Glad it works for you and that you like it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Do you have any pics of your j-frame rigs up anywhere? I've looked, but my search-fu is almost 50yrs old.
    Gun Mutt, pics of a wing claw Jframe holster? Or my AIWB JFrame holster?
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    In the market for a new AIWB holster for my EDC X9. Lots of good pictures, but most slim and athletic builds. What’s the best model and configuration for those of us with a bit of “over hang”?
    Bucky, if your shirts “drape” well, then I think the original wedge style holsters ( AIWB and George ) with a neoprene wedge are us “successful lifestyle body” types best option. For me,the claw works too well. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
    Last edited by Tony Mayer; 08-22-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Bucky, if your shirts “drape” well, then I think the original wedge style holsters ( AIWB and George ) with a neoprene wedge are us “successful lifestyle body” types best option. For me,the claw works too well. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
    Tony, thanks for the reply. Concealability hasn’t been as much of an issue as comfort. After extended wear, the bottom of the holster digs into me. One of the reasons I thought the wedge might help. However, I’ve tried pulling the grip inward, in a manner in which I think the claw would do, and I feel that takes pressure off the sore spot as well.

Gun Mutt, pics of a wing claw Jframe holster? Or my AIWB JFrame holster?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Yes.
    Name:  IMG_2172.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  16.7 KB

Here is the AIWB for a Ruger LCR, don't have a pic of the J frame.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List