Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Alright, just placed an order (26580). Looking forward to seeing how the holster turns out...
    Last edited by ER_STL; 04-24-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Just placed an order yesterday after long chats with @Tony_Mayer who was super helpful. Went with wide spaced holes and holes for a spring steel clip too. g34, rmr cut. Pretty pumped about.

Site Supporter
    I've been using a recently purchased 2.5 for my Government model for a while now and so far it's working nicely for me. Great concealment and relative comfort.

I put two Claw 2.0's (1911 Commander and G43) on order with @Tony Mayer last night. IMO, this style AIWB holster is the best thing going right now as far as concealment and stability. It's like comparing a Sparks SSII to a Sparks VM2. One is bulky and tends to shift with a bit of moderate activity, while the other is much thinner and exponentially more stable. Really looking forward to getting these.

^^^^ Applies to both 2.0 and 2.5.

StraitR, thanks for the business!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I put two Claw 2.0's (1911 Commander and G43) on order with @Tony Mayer last night. IMO, this style AIWB holster is the best thing going right now as far as concealment and stability. It's like comparing a Sparks SSII to a Sparks VM2. One is bulky and tends to shift with a bit of moderate activity, while the other is much thinner and exponentially more stable. Really looking forward to getting these.
    My 2.0 should be in my mailbox today @ER_STL I ordered a g34 length for my G19.
    Last edited by theJanitor; 05-11-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    My 2.0 should be in my mailbox today @ER_STL I ordered a g34 length for my G19.
    Nice!!! Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Just received my 2.5 for my 226. Initial impressions - it is by far the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn. Love the new lower profile claw design, really adds to the slimness of the holster. The 226 just disappears even under more snug shirts. The wide spaced loops recommended by Tony were the way to go. Thanks for such an intuitive and well thought out holster Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by 172driver View Post
    Just received my 2.5 for my 226. Initial impressions - it is by far the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn. Love the new lower profile claw design, really adds to the slimness of the holster. The 226 just disappears even under more snug shirts. The wide spaced loops recommended by Tony were the way to go. Thanks for such an intuitive and well thought out holster Tony.
    172driver, thanks for the business!! We really appreciate it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List