Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

I received a box in the mail today. When I saw the shipping notice a few days ago I was hoping it was for the 2.5 I ordered for my Centurion Tactical with an XC-1B (that no one has listed but Mr. Mayer offered to make for me), and while somewhat expected, I was a bit disappointed it was for the quick-ship I ordered for my M&P 2.0 Compact a week ago. Not that I don't want the holster, but the M&P isn't really my main gun and I'm terribly impatient - Particularly after really falling for the CenTac.

So the box was bigger than I expected... and I was confused because I didn't remember ordering the M&P holster in grey... Then I saw it was the holster I ordered for the Beretta (the M&P holster/mag pouch were in there too). Being way more excited about that I grabbed the holster and mag pouch and ran to the gun safe to grab the Centurion. It fit without the light. It fit with the light. Just for fun I grabbed my M9A1 - It fits! Muzzle protrudes a hair but the versatility is great! I tried it on and it made the Centurion and M9A1 disappear under a t-shirt with a MecGar 20rd spare in the mag pouch. I couldn't be happier with this holster. It draws fast, carries comfortably (been wearing it all evening) and conceals better than anything I've ever used. It shouldn't have been a surprise as I'm very happy with my 2.5 for my 1911s (carried it all day today, hiking with the family, carrying a tired 2yr-old, and driving) but I had doubts about the much thicker Beretta. No doubts any more...

Then I tried the holster for the M&P and it was again perfect. Great concealment, comfort, and draw. Obviously there is a balance between concealment and draw speed but for me the 2.5 hits it perfectly...

I now have four JMCK holsters (three 2.5s and an OWB for a Glock) and all of them have been top quality and design. I won't hesitate to recommend them.

The holster quality is one thing, but to offer to make me a holster I couldn't find anywhere else, and to notice the two orders I placed weeks apart and ship them together shows excellent customer service. To top it all off, he refunded the shipping on one of the orders since he shipped them together.

This sounds like an ad or something, but I'm truly thrilled about these holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I removed one of the 2 pull-the-dot loops but otherwise it it still my fav AIWB for a G19.
    Interesting. Are you still running it this way, and do you ever experience any unwanted rocking? Did you remove the loop closer to your centerline or the one closer to your strong hand?

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Interesting. Are you still running it this way, and do you ever experience any unwanted rocking? Did you remove the loop closer to your centerline or the one closer to your strong hand?
    Still running it this way. Also used a flat head screw and washer to reduce the printing of the pull-the-dot snap.

Ay 6’0”, 180 lbs, 32” waist, I can pull a t-shirt tight against my stomach and you can’t really see any printing at 1:30, just a slight bugle at the belt buckle that no one would think twice about.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I received a box in the mail today. When I saw the shipping notice a few days ago I was hoping it was for the 2.5 I ordered for my Centurion Tactical with an XC-1B (that no one has listed but Mr. Mayer offered to make for me), and while somewhat expected, I was a bit disappointed it was for the quick-ship I ordered for my M&P 2.0 Compact a week ago. Not that I don't want the holster, but the M&P isn't really my main gun and I'm terribly impatient - Particularly after really falling for the CenTac.

So the box was bigger than I expected... and I was confused because I didn't remember ordering the M&P holster in grey... Then I saw it was the holster I ordered for the Beretta (the M&P holster/mag pouch were in there too). Being way more excited about that I grabbed the holster and mag pouch and ran to the gun safe to grab the Centurion. It fit without the light. It fit with the light. Just for fun I grabbed my M9A1 - It fits! Muzzle protrudes a hair but the versatility is great! I tried it on and it made the Centurion and M9A1 disappear under a t-shirt with a MecGar 20rd spare in the mag pouch. I couldn't be happier with this holster. It draws fast, carries comfortably (been wearing it all evening) and conceals better than anything I've ever used. It shouldn't have been a surprise as I'm very happy with my 2.5 for my 1911s (carried it all day today, hiking with the family, carrying a tired 2yr-old, and driving) but I had doubts about the much thicker Beretta. No doubts any more...

Then I tried the holster for the M&P and it was again perfect. Great concealment, comfort, and draw. Obviously there is a balance between concealment and draw speed but for me the 2.5 hits it perfectly...

I now have four JMCK holsters (three 2.5s and an OWB for a Glock) and all of them have been top quality and design. I won't hesitate to recommend them.

The holster quality is one thing, but to offer to make me a holster I couldn't find anywhere else, and to notice the two orders I placed weeks apart and ship them together shows excellent customer service. To top it all off, he refunded the shipping on one of the orders since he shipped them together.

This sounds like an ad or something, but I'm truly thrilled about these holsters.
    SoCal, really happy you like our holsters. We do always try and bundle orders to help save the customer on shipping costs. Thanks for the business!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony - my one piece of feedback is that, living in the south, I prefer tuckable designs. Most people just can’t process the idea that you could be tucked and carrying AIWB.

It looks like a tuckable clip could be attached where the wing is.

-GL
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Still running it this way. Also used a flat head screw and washer to reduce the printing of the pull-the-dot snap.

Ay 6’0”, 180 lbs, 32” waist, I can pull a t-shirt tight against my stomach and you can’t really see any printing at 1:30, just a slight bugle at the belt buckle that no one would think twice about.
    Cool.

At 5’7” and an athletic 185 lbs., I’m somewhere else than you on the bell curve. :-)

Tony - my one piece of feedback is that, living in the south, I prefer tuckable designs. Most people just can’t process the idea that you could be tucked and carrying AIWB.

It looks like a tuckable clip could be attached where the wing is.

-GL
    GuanoLoco, the wing claw 2.0 is tuckable. You will still have belt loops showing on the belt though. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

All - it has probably already been asked in here but I missed it. Is anyone using a G17 length holster for a G19? If so, what are the observable differences if you're able to compare it to one made for a G19?

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    All - it has probably already been asked in here but I missed it. Is anyone using a G17 length holster for a G19? If so, what are the observable differences if you're able to compare it to one made for a G19?
    A lot of people, myself included, prefer using a G17 length holster for a G19. It just feels more stable and prevents the grip from rolling out over the belt. Some even prefer a G34 length for an even more prominent effect. I find the G34 length creates a hot spot on my leg.

It also allows you to use threaded barrels or carrying a G17 occasionally where a 19 length obviously wouldn't allow for that.

It's all relative to your anatomy. Some people probably hate the G17 length. You really just have to try and see what works for you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post

ER_STL, pretty much what dontshakepandas said. I usually recommend the longer length holster, but it is all personal and body type dependent. You just need to try it and see. You can email me or call me (775-686-8431) with any specific questions. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List