Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Has anyone ran this holster/wide loops with 5.11 stryke pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Has anyone ran this holster/wide loops with 5.11 stryke pants?

I do with those pants and the Tru-Spec 24-7 britches. Just ordered another WC 2.5 that should arrive on Saturday.

I don't straddle the pant belt loop, the holster is inside zipper and first loop space with the holster loop up against the first pant loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    I do with those pants and the Tru-Spec 24-7 britches. Just ordered another WC 2.5 that should arrive on Saturday.

I don't straddle the pant belt loop, the holster is inside zipper and first loop space with the holster loop up against the first pant loop.
    Perfect!

Tony, I recently ordered a AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 for my Heckler & Koch HK45C pistol with an LEM trigger. I forgot to mention in the comment section of the order form that this pistol has an LEM trigger.

Will the LEM make any difference to how the WC2-5 holster is made or configured?

The LEM is a bit different from most of the other HK trigger variants in that the LEM does not have an external control lever for de-cocking or safety function. The hammer is normally down on an internal safety bar unless the pistol is being fired.

Thank you.

UpDok, you are good, I got your email as well, we will account for the LEM. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks, Tony. To clarify, when I put the order in for a Wing 2.5, do I just order a G19, which will fit the G26? Or do I need to mention that in the notes that it's for the G26?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    chingy98, the G26 is too short in our opinion to work well with those 2 styles. The 19 length (as well as the 17 length and 34 length) will fit it, give a better firing grip (in my opinion, anything under a 4" barrel needs to ride lower in the waistband so as to not roll out, so by the time you get it lower in the waistband, it will ride in about the same spot as a 19 length anyway) and aid against roll out. Thanks
    Thanks, Tony. To clarify, when I put the order in for a Wing 2.5, do I just order a G19, which will fit the G26? Or do I need to mention that in the notes that it's for the G26?

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Let me know in the comments its for a 26 and I will verify fit. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Let me know in the comments its for a 26 and I will verify fit. Thanks
    Would it still work with G19? Regardless, I'll put the order in soon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Would it still work with G19? Regardless, I'll put the order in soon. Thanks.
    Yes
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List