Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

I'm a huge fan of the claw, especially for pistols that have a slightly longer grip or when extended mags are being used. We're working on incorporating them into our Valhalla Shooting Supply holsters real soon!

New member here, I’m also a fan of this JMCK claw design, have one for a Langdon PX4 CC and it works great.

Tony hits it out of the park again! 2.5 WC with DC clips!
    Name:  32A432FD-EB7F-4A67-BA04-3F3BA0B70373.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  62.1 KB

Got it all dialed in.
    Waiting on my hi ride mag pouch.
    Awesome job Tony

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It seems to me that if you want the DCC's or even an overhook, the Wing Claw 2.0 is going to give a lot less belt line bulge due to the outboard position of the clips/hooks and the lack of the raised central mounting platform. Here's the link for a G19/23 but it appears the same across other models as well. What am I missing?

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/mm5/gr...ps_500x500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSixPack View Post
    It seems to me that if you want the DCC's or even an overhook, the Wing Claw 2.0 is going to give a lot less belt line bulge due to the outboard position of the clips/hooks and the lack of the raised central mounting platform. Here's the link for a G19/23 but it appears the same across other models as well. What am I missing?

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/mm5/gr...ps_500x500.jpg
    JoeSixPack, yes, the DCC clips are the most concealable, and they work the best for most in the 2.0 configuration (wide spaced), although everyone's needs and wants are different. Not sure if you are comparing it to the regular AIWB, or the Wing Claw 2.5 with normal hole pattern when you ask "what am I missing?"

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  fullsizeoutput_8f9b.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  72.0 KB

It's a JMCK kind of day

My favorite combo AIWB 2.5 & the IWB3

Thanks Tony!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    JoeSixPack, yes, the DCC clips are the most concealable, and they work the best for most in the 2.0 configuration (wide spaced), although everyone's needs and wants are different.

Thanks
    I've been meaning to email you with feedback about the DCC clip + Dark Wing combo on the 2.0 and have been so busy I keep forgetting, so while I'm thinking about it, the combo works perfectly. I need to get some pics posted so everyone can see it's awesomeness.
    Last edited by scjbash; 06-23-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I've been meaning to email you with feedback about the DCC clip + Dark Wing combo on the 2.0 and have been so busy I keep forgetting, so while I'm thinking about it, the combo works perfectly. I need to get some pics posted so everyone can see it's awesomeness.
    Tony,

Are you carrying the DSG Dark Wing as a wing option?

Also, I couldn’t find the Discreet Carry clips as a stand alone product to order. Are they only available on a complete holster order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    Name:  fullsizeoutput_8f9b.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  72.0 KB

It's a JMCK kind of day

My favorite combo AIWB 2.5 & the IWB3

Thanks Tony!
    Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List