Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I have a Keepers for my PX4CC, but it does not fit the full size one, so I got a 2.5 from JM. I was ordering a holster for my M66 that I got from Sherman House form JMCustom anyway, so I just got this one at the same time. Damn, but that holster is excellent. I have been carrying the full size for a bit rather than the compact for sh**s and giggles, and I am finding that it is a joy to carry in this holster.

Really, really well done Tony.

Thanks Cecil!! Glad it's working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I just received a 2.5 for my M2.0 Compact—it’s an awesome holster. Really hides the grip well. Craftsmanship is definitely a step above.

My girlfriend is looking for a holster for her P365. She’s pretty petite (5’1”, 115lbs), and we don’t think she can make strong side IWB work, so I’m considering recommending:

Wing Claw 2.5
    P365 Long
    Pull-the-dot with wide hole pattern
    Small wedge

Does that sound right? Or would you advise something different?

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I just received a 2.5 for my M2.0 Compact—it’s an awesome holster. Really hides the grip well. Craftsmanship is definitely a step above.

My girlfriend is looking for a holster for her P365. She’s pretty petite (5’1”, 115lbs), and we don’t think she can make strong side IWB work, so I’m considering recommending:

Wing Claw 2.5
    P365 Long
    Pull-the-dot with wide hole pattern
    Small wedge

Does that sound right? Or would you advise something different?
    CalAlumnus, first off, thanks for the business and we are glad you like our holsters!! One question I would ask about your girlfriend is does she always wear a belt when carrying her pistol? If so, then I think the only change I would make would be a neoprene pad instead of a small wedge, less bulge where she may not want bulge! If she wants to carry without a belt, then the same holster, but instead of wide hole pattern with pull the dot loops, I would suggest the spring steel clip. Right now that is the best option for carrying without a belt. That would be something you would need to let me know in the comments that you want as the 2.5 with spring steel clip isn't an option on the website. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    CalAlumnus, first off, thanks for the business and we are glad you like our holsters!! One question I would ask about your girlfriend is does she always wear a belt when carrying her pistol? If so, then I think the only change I would make would be a neoprene pad instead of a small wedge, less bulge where she may not want bulge! If she wants to carry without a belt, then the same holster, but instead of wide hole pattern with pull the dot loops, I would suggest the spring steel clip. Right now that is the best option for carrying without a belt. That would be something you would need to let me know in the comments that you want as the 2.5 with spring steel clip isn't an option on the website. Thanks
    Awesome, thanks!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Just got in my pull-the-dot Wing Claw 2.5 for G19 +TLR7. Loving this next generation of compact CCW weapon lights, and am very pleased at how well it carries in the JMCK holster. This is holster #...4? 5? from JM and as always the product is top notch.

Between the normal hole pattern, and the wide pattern, will one ride lower with a RDS cut holster? Trying to carry a 34 MOS, but the only way I can make a 34 work is with a lower riding holster.

I saw that there was a universal Glock length version, is the body 19 length with an open muzzle? Also any great comfort difference vs a closed muzzle version? I’ve got one of you standard aiwb holsters that I probably shouldn’t have gotten the super tuck option on and it doesn’t help I need to loose some weight.

Thanks
    Jason
    Last edited by Ndbbm; 08-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdkiller View Post
    Between the normal hole pattern, and the wide pattern, will one ride lower with a RDS cut holster? Trying to carry a 34 MOS, but the only way I can make a 34 work is with a lower riding holster.
    Birdkiller, no. The ride height is the same (1/2"- 5/8" above the belt line, measured at the junction of the front strap and trigger guard) . The wide exists to make it easier to straddle a pant loop with pull the dot or fixed soft loops. If you have a specific ride height you need, email me about and I will see if we can accommodate it for you.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony,

I have been looking at options for awhile now. I have a 2.0 with PDL for G19 and love it. I need a new holster for my P365. I have decided on a 2.5 with the wide pattern PDL. My question is I would also like a second holster for quicker on and off and use without a belt maybe just for a grab and go option. I was looking at the universal IWB with the spring clip. Will it work as well? Will it conceal as good without the claw? I also saw you recommended someone get the 2.5 with the spring clip. Would that be a better option for a second holster? Appreciate your input. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by krispetersen4 View Post
    Tony,

I have been looking at options for awhile now. I have a 2.0 with PDL for G19 and love it. I need a new holster for my P365. I have decided on a 2.5 with the wide pattern PDL. My question is I would also like a second holster for quicker on and off and use without a belt maybe just for a grab and go option. I was looking at the universal IWB with the spring clip. Will it work as well? Will it conceal as good without the claw? I also saw you recommended someone get the 2.5 with the spring clip. Would that be a better option for a second holster? Appreciate your input. Thanks!
    krispetersen4, honestly the 2.5 with pull the dot loops takes maybe 10 or 15 seconds longer to put on than a holster with something like the spring steel clip, and offers much better belt/holster fit (IMO), so it is already a grab and go holster. If you are wanting something to carry without a belt than, would suggest the universal for sure. If you know you are only going to carry in appendix position, than let me know that and I can forego the velcro and attach the spring steel clip so it won't rotate and will have ride height adjustment.

If you still want to go with a 2.5 with a spring steel clip, then just order the second holster and let me know in the comments you want it with a spring steel clip.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List