Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

I love all of my 2.5 wing claw holsters. I have them for a px4cc, m9a3, glock 19, sig p226 and a glock 43 long. I usually use the pull the dots and split loop, but for the g43 I tried the new metal fomi style clip and really like that for that pistol. It's super strong! I wish I could try another original aiwb holster though. Back when I first got the original aiwb I think I was slightly too skinny and had a problem with the grip printing so I had to keep it further over to my right thigh. But now I seem to have a slight balancing act of the rear sight printing more than the grip or vice versa if I move my pistol more towards centerline. I'm getting more of a tactical muffin top going on now so I think I'm kind of in between of needing a slight tuck but not so much that it torques my rear sight out. I've been messing around between the pad and the larger and smaller wedge too which definitely helps. But yeah it's a super comfortable holster. Only one I've found that I don't need to wear an undershirt which is spectacular since it's hot most of the time.

Thanks for the business guys, we really appreciate it!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Very informative thread.....Just ordered a JM 2.5 for the G43. Thanks Tony and looking forward to the quickship, short lead time is awesome!

I received my 2.5 awhile ago, and love it. I boutht it to experiment with AIWB carry, and immediately knew it was for me (both the holster and the method of carry). I played around with position, and discovered that I like it right at 12:00. Also, surprisingly, after a few weeks of wearing it and playing around with the foam pad, I actually prefer it without the pad.

One thing I wanted to note, what really impressed me about the holster, is the perfect retention. I like retention a bit on the lighter side, and when I first got the holster, I thought I’d loosen the rentention just a bit, but after a few draws, I quickly realized it’s dialed in perfectly. The gun snaps right in, and snaps out nice and clean. It’s hard to explain, but I can grab the gun with two fingers and slowly pull until the gun snaps out, and the holster never rises with the gun (I hate when kydex holsters cling to guns, causing the holster to ride up). In other words, the retention is nice and strong, yet it doesn't "cling" at all.

For the last year, I’ve worn it everywhere, including many hours camping and driving.

Name:  7DEB03FE-1EA5-47C3-857D-35FA006672C4.jpg
Views: 1020
Size:  54.3 KB

Name:  8542230F-4725-4B72-A4CB-98E75361D105.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  102.5 KB

Another winner thank you Tony

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    Name:  8542230F-4725-4B72-A4CB-98E75361D105.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  102.5 KB

Another winner thank you Tony
    Thank you!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post
    I received my 2.5 awhile ago, and love it. I boutht it to experiment with AIWB carry, and immediately knew it was for me (both the holster and the method of carry). I played around with position, and discovered that I like it right at 12:00. Also, surprisingly, after a few weeks of wearing it and playing around with the foam pad, I actually prefer it without the pad.

One thing I wanted to note, what really impressed me about the holster, is the perfect retention. I like retention a bit on the lighter side, and when I first got the holster, I thought I’d loosen the rentention just a bit, but after a few draws, I quickly realized it’s dialed in perfectly. The gun snaps right in, and snaps out nice and clean. It’s hard to explain, but I can grab the gun with two fingers and slowly pull until the gun snaps out, and the holster never rises with the gun (I hate when kydex holsters cling to guns, causing the holster to ride up). In other words, the retention is nice and strong, yet it doesn't "cling" at all.

For the last year, I’ve worn it everywhere, including many hours camping and driving.

Name:  7DEB03FE-1EA5-47C3-857D-35FA006672C4.jpg
Views: 1020
Size:  54.3 KB

Thanks for taking the time to right your thoughts and for the kudos!! We appreciate the business!!
    Last edited by Tony Mayer; 09-29-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

JM Claw 2.5 arrived today....nice AIWB rig and functional. Gonna need one for my work gun now. Another winning functional design, kudos to Tony, satisfied customer, again!

Thanks for all your help, Tony!

Name:  5C243AA6-A86C-455F-8CBF-B328E1968B3A.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  100.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

AIWB-WC2-5 vs. Q-AIWB-WC2-5-HK-VP9 for HK VP9SK

Tony,
    I have a quick question about your AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 holster for the subcompact HK VP9SK.

Is this holster made specifically for the VP9SK or does it also fit the larger VP9?

It appears that if it is the same holster as for the quick-ship VP9 it would simplify ordering. The quick ship VP9 Wing Claw 2.5 looks like it is for the VP9 only and not the VP9SK in the drop box for correct the pistol fit.

Thanks
    “Safety is nice, but it’s not first. Life is first and it’s not safe.”— Jeff Cooper

User Tag List