Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Site Supporter
    I use the full guard with my Commander and have no serious issues. In fact there is a part of the holster that serves as a nice index for where I place my thumb when I grip the pistol before drawing. But when holstering I cannot keep upward pressure on the safety with my thumb and have to trust the holster to do that -- which it does.

If I order another holster I might get it with the middle or no guard to see if it changes the above.

I made the jump from a George to the Wing Claw 2.5 and I am very happy with the switch. The George does fine concealing the shorter grip of my G19 but the wing claw 2.5 makes my G17 disappear better than my G19 in the george. I love this holster and I find it to be extremely comfortable. I have the full guard model with the neoprene pad because the pad just makes things more comfortable for me on a day to day basis.

For reference, I am 5'9", 190 lbs with a 32 inch waist.

My 2.5 arrived yesterday for my TRP Operator. I carried it last night and it makes carrying a full size 1911 is breeze. The added neoprene pad is very nice and comfortable addition. JMC Custom Kydex continuesly impresses me with their products. I will be order another for my 509 in the near future.

- Wynn

A couple days with my 2.5, wide pattern with soft loops, no guard, and wedge. HK VP9, very pleased with the concealability and comfort so far. This holster is very near what I had been dreaming up in my head as the ideal AIWB. 6' 175# for reference.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Awesome guys!! Glad you all are liking the 2.5. We are about to add some more guns to quick ship FYI, HK's within the next couple days, and more CZ's by next week!!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hey Tony, quick question. I'm about to purchase a Claw 2.5 for my P320c, and was really happy to see that is a quick ship item. The picture of the 2.5 holster under the P320c quick-ship looks a little different, as though it were cut lower than standard. I'm curious if the picture shows the holster with the red dot sight cut, or simply with no guard. Thank you!

Name:  IMG_5570.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  25.2 KB
    Last edited by Jeff S.; 09-24-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post
    Hey Tony, quick question. I'm about to purchase a Claw 2.5 for my P320c, and was really happy to see that is a quick ship item. The picture of the 2.5 holster under the P320c quick-ship looks a little different, as though it were cut lower than standard. I'm curious if the picture shows the holster with the red dot sight cut, or simple with no guard. Thank you!

Name:  IMG_5570.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  25.2 KB
    That is the red dot cut, with wide hole pattern. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    That is the red dot cut, with wide hole pattern. Thanks

Thanks for the super quick reply. Just placed the order. Nice to do business with a company from Reno; born and raised in Gardnerville.

For comfort go with the pad or wedge?

Thanks
    Steve

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    For comfort go with the pad or wedge?

Thanks
    Steve
    Both are comfortable. It's more about how much wedge you need.

User Tag List