Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Just received my 2.5 Claw with the sponge pad this afternoon, it is awesome. I have a 5 Shot SME I'm going to be doing a comparison to. Also got one of the new high-ride mag carriers; one word "phenomenal."

For those wondering here is the SME:

And the 2.5 Wing Claw:

JM rides a little tighter and it a little faster on the draw for me so far.

Name:  0A9E094A-9FF6-416D-A5B8-F36E647BAED8.jpg
Views: 1020
Size:  93.5 KB

Is this the right thread for this? Time enough to receive these beauties but still waiting to get my dang pistols back from Grayguns
    Last edited by J0hnny; 05-11-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Name:  DA150113-BFFA-49B6-8014-043E5E4192EC.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  63.6 KB

Fantastic holster. Coming from Glock / Eidolon I thought I’d like the clips but prefer the 2.5 hands down. 6’1” 190 and no problem under just a T shirt. Thank you JMCK!

I've moved to the soft loops pretty much exclusively now. I think they're much less likely to snag on the draw and much less likely to allow the holster to come out with the draw or when caught in the shirt. I'm still lazy with the mag carrier and use the clip. Those are great holster and guns! I'm waffling between getting an HK something in 9mm/LEM (P2000, P30, or...), a Beretta 9FS to upgrade, or save and wait for a 92 Compact rail. Now that I'm thinking... a P30SK would sure fill a void... hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I've moved to the soft loops pretty much exclusively now. I think they're much less likely to snag on the draw and much less likely to allow the holster to come out with the draw or when caught in the shirt. I'm still lazy with the mag carrier and use the clip. Those are great holster and guns! I'm waffling between getting an HK something in 9mm/LEM (P2000, P30, or...), a Beretta 9FS to upgrade, or save and wait for a 92 Compact rail. Now that I'm thinking... a P30SK would sure fill a void... hmmm.
    I have an HK P2000 DA/SA pistol. It has the medium grip backstrap and fits my hand great. The DA pull is consistent but on the heavy side. The subsequent SA pulls are much lighter. For me, the P2000 is my Glock 19 with a trigger. I am sure there are other pistols that are TDA which fit the bill. So many choices!

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post

Fantastic holster. Coming from Glock / Eidolon I thought I’d like the clips but prefer the 2.5 hands down. 6’1” 190 and no problem under just a T shirt. Thank you JMCK!
    You bet!!! Thanks for the business, glad you like them!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post

You bet!!! Thanks for the business, glad you like them!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony, Why is the Springfield XD-E not listed for the WC 2.5? I see it listed for George and Non-wing AIWB. Then, XD-E and XD-E Long for WC 1.0.

After reading 24 pages of great info, thought I concluded that WC 2.5 is what I need, probably in a long version. I am 6'-0" 195lbs, slight belly softness(light beer only) and new to appendix carry.

I have a Keepers for my PX4CC, but it does not fit the full size one, so I got a 2.5 from JM. I was ordering a holster for my M66 that I got from Sherman House form JMCustom anyway, so I just got this one at the same time. Damn, but that holster is excellent. I have been carrying the full size for a bit rather than the compact for sh**s and giggles, and I am finding that it is a joy to carry in this holster.

Really, really well done Tony.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by LG_rocks View Post
    Tony, Why is the Springfield XD-E not listed for the WC 2.5? I see it listed for George and Non-wing AIWB. Then, XD-E and XD-E Long for WC 1.0.

After reading 24 pages of great info, thought I concluded that WC 2.5 is what I need, probably in a long version. I am 6'-0" 195lbs, slight belly softness(light beer only) and new to appendix carry.
    LG_rocks, the shorter barreled guns like the XD-E don't work well in the non long configuration, barrel is too short. We do make it for the long, just haven't put it up on the site yet. Order using any pistol in the drop down and let me know in the comments you want it for the XD-E Long. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List