Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Ordered me a 2.5 for my P2KSK. Looking forward to comparing it to my 2.0.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    Just received another JMCK 2.5 for a G5 17 MOS. This newer type claw system really tucks the grip. I mean the 17 grip totally disappears. Hands down best quality and design. Top of the line fit & finish!! No hot spots when I drive and I also had Tony mount the split loops & put thread lock on for me so I would have lowest ride possible. My other 2.5's didn't have this type of "claw' but this designed claw takes this holster to the pinnacle. Split loops, Ares Aegis belt. I really can't recommend this holster enough. I've had other people try it on and they agreed it's the best concealable option. Zero printing. If I knew how to take a pic and post I would. Believe me it's that good!!!!
    Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Pictures?
    if I knew how to post pics I would. PM me your number and I'll send pics

Got my 2.5 for my P2000sk this weekend. I had asked Tony to add some additional length for me over what the long version provides. My long 2.0 just isn't comfy for me. Tony really came through and gave me just what I needed. Wore this holster all weekend and am excited to get home and put it on again. Don't think I've ever said that about a holster before. I'm still early in testing but am super impressed so far. I replaced the Mod Wing with a Dark Wing to try.

Name:  2019-11-24 17.27.57.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  33.2 KB
    Last edited by Irelander; 11-25-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Tony, another great holster, thank you! My first 2.5 Claw was for a P320c (with loops). I love it, and have been wearing it daily for a couple of years. I’ve been wanting a slimmer gun for awhile, and along with it an easier on/off holster, so I got a 2.5 Claw with a clip for a P365XL (actually ordered the holster before the gun, ha).

The holster came really fast, and it’s perfect. The retention couldn’t be more perfect: the gun snaps-in without any false clicks, and it’s strong, yet gives up the gun without pulling at my pants, even during a very slow, smooth draw. The clip wasn’t easy on/off for me at first, as getting the clip over the belt while pushing the mod wing under the belt was a pain, but after a couple of days of practice, it’s a breeze. It’s super quick and easy to get on and off, and, while “easy off” may mean “less secure,” it’s on the belt really well, especially with such a slim and light gun. If I’m wearing a belt with a strap, such as a g hook, I velcro the strap over the clip for a bit extra security.

This is my dream combination. Big enough gun to really fight with (we had requals this past Sunday, and I passed with the P365XL/2.5 Claw combination). Yet small and slim enough to disappear under anything.

The dark shirt I’m wearing is a slim fitting merino hiking shirt (purposely wore something tighter fitting to show the difference). The holsters are the same (loop vs clip), and both do a good job tucking the gun against my body, and both conceal well. The difference: the P320c creates a bit of a bulge, whereas the P365XL completely disappears (no matter what angle, or how I move/twist/bend).

Name:  D752CB34-C978-48F6-B1F8-4A3DF77A5999.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  52.9 KBName:  3D5453FA-44FB-43F6-A3C1-B2B402895E98.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  26.0 KBName:  55190DE7-8252-48BD-A8B2-9F8ABA1EFF0D.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  18.4 KBName:  8D8C3C2B-40B5-4D25-97A1-9B6D3A54210A.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  26.6 KBName:  BA284431-77D8-4AC1-93FD-7D437DEBAC7A.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  17.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Got my 2.5 for my P2000sk this weekend. I had asked Tony to add some additional length for me over what the long version provides. My long 2.0 just isn't comfy for me. Tony really came through and gave me just what I needed. Wore this holster all weekend and am excited to get home and put it on again. Don't think I've ever said that about a holster before. I'm still early in testing but am super impressed so far. I replaced the Mod Wing with a Dark Wing to try.

Name:  2019-11-24 17.27.57.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  33.2 KB
    Awesome! Happy you like it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post
    Tony, another great holster, thank you! My first 2.5 Claw was for a P320c (with loops). I love it, and have been wearing it daily for a couple of years. I’ve been wanting a slimmer gun for awhile, and along with it an easier on/off holster, so I got a 2.5 Claw with a clip for a P365XL (actually ordered the holster before the gun, ha).

The holster came really fast, and it’s perfect. The retention couldn’t be more perfect: the gun snaps-in without any false clicks, and it’s strong, yet gives up the gun without pulling at my pants, even during a very slow, smooth draw. The clip wasn’t easy on/off for me at first, as getting the clip over the belt while pushing the mod wing under the belt was a pain, but after a couple of days of practice, it’s a breeze. It’s super quick and easy to get on and off, and, while “easy off” may mean “less secure,” it’s on the belt really well, especially with such a slim and light gun. If I’m wearing a belt with a strap, such as a g hook, I velcro the strap over the clip for a bit extra security.

This is my dream combination. Big enough gun to really fight with (we had requals this past Sunday, and I passed with the P365XL/2.5 Claw combination). Yet small and slim enough to disappear under anything.

The dark shirt I’m wearing is a slim fitting merino hiking shirt (purposely wore something tighter fitting to show the difference). The holsters are the same (loop vs clip), and both do a good job tucking the gun against my body, and both conceal well. The difference: the P320c creates a bit of a bulge, whereas the P365XL completely disappears (no matter what angle, or how I move/twist/bend).

Name:  D752CB34-C978-48F6-B1F8-4A3DF77A5999.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  52.9 KBName:  3D5453FA-44FB-43F6-A3C1-B2B402895E98.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  26.0 KBName:  55190DE7-8252-48BD-A8B2-9F8ABA1EFF0D.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  18.4 KBName:  8D8C3C2B-40B5-4D25-97A1-9B6D3A54210A.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  26.6 KBName:  BA284431-77D8-4AC1-93FD-7D437DEBAC7A.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  17.4 KB
    Jeff, thanks for the kudos! Glad it works for you!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

JMCK CLAW 2.5

I have the original 2.5 Wing Claw holster for my P-07s, which has been excellent. Is this holster comparable with the new models of claws?
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 11-28-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I have the original 2.5 Wing Claw holster for my P-07s, which has been excellent. Is this holster comparable with the new models of claws?
    If you had the original Wing Claw with the small Raven claw below the trigger guard (we discontinued that one) then no. If it's the 2.5 then yes, will work with Mod Wing, Dark wing, Raven, etc.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

JMCK CLAW 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    If you had the original Wing Claw with the small Raven claw below the trigger guard (we discontinued that one) then no. If it's the 2.5 then yes, will work with Mod Wing, Dark wing, Raven, etc.
    Is this a 2.5?

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 11-28-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List