Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Up1911Fan, the mod wing has adjustable torque, simply by swapping out the little knurled piece, and it bring the claw portion closer to the edge of the holster, so the "over" torqueing of the claw is negated somewhat. It's a little softer than the claw so it gives a little more, but for all the initial testing we have done, it is going to be a winner. The hole pattern is the same as the RCS claw, so it can be swapped out for existing holsters!

Thanks
    That sounds very interesting. Looking forward to hearing more of this attachment from end users.

I think this is awesome. It’s like a 21 page frequently asked qquestions. There is so much helpful info here. Do all of the holsters come with Velcro if you don't order with the wedge?
    Last edited by camsdaddy; 03-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I think this is awesome. It’s like a 21 page frequently asked qquestions. There is so much helpful info here. Do all of the holsters come with Velcro if you don't order with the wedge?
    Mine ordered without wedge or pad did not come with velcro. I bought velcro and just transfer my wedge around between holsters...because I'm cheap like that.

Ok I was just curious. I have a wedge that I had on a previous holster so I chose the option without. I guess if I decide that I want to use the wedge I will find some velcro.

Is it possible to accommodate an OEM extended slide release on the Claw 2.5? I'm considering one for my G17 and G19 - my current JMCK AIWB will push the slide release into the gun as it's not designed for it.

Hoping a Claw 2.5 with a mid-guard, wide-hole pattern and pull the dot loops is the holster for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    Is it possible to accommodate an OEM extended slide release on the Claw 2.5? I'm considering one for my G17 and G19 - my current JMCK AIWB will push the slide release into the gun as it's not designed for it.

Hoping a Claw 2.5 with a mid-guard, wide-hole pattern and pull the dot loops is the holster for me.
    ER_STL, yes, current versions accommodate the OEM extended slide release. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hi Risk Customer Services
    @Tony Mayer

If I order a quick ship Glock AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 and spec it out with a 1.75" clip belt attachment, does it automatically come with the steel clip or do I have to request that in the comments?

I like clip holsters but I really don't care for the plastic ones. I saw the other thread where a member was showing off his VP9 holster with steel clip and I really like the look of that steel clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    @Tony Mayer

If I order a quick ship Glock AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 and spec it out with a 1.75" clip belt attachment, does it automatically come with the steel clip or do I have to request that in the comments?
    I like clip holsters but I really don't care for the plastic ones. I saw the other thread where a member was showing off his VP9 holster with steel clip and I really like the look of that steel clip.
    Whiskey Bravo, let me know in the comments you want the steel clip, thanks.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    ER_STL, yes, current versions accommodate the OEM extended slide release. Thanks
    Unrelated, but does the Gen 5 G26 fit in the current 17 sized 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Unrelated, but does the Gen 5 G26 fit in the current 17 sized 2.5?
    Yes it does. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List