Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New model 66 2.75" looks sexy

I use the Dawson tritium front and an C&S extreme duty fixed plain black rear on my 686. Great sight picture. Much better than the original ramped sights that I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    I use the Dawson tritium front and an C&S extreme duty fixed plain black rear on my 686. Great sight picture. Much better than the original ramped sights that I hate.
    Yep. That's what I want on this 66 when I get it.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Any one seen these in stock? Anywhere? I can not find one, my lgs said they had already released a run and were sold out. But to me it would seem maybe they are not out yet.

Put me on the, to get list. Should be cheaper and easier to find than an original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill

Why a 2.75" barrel? Why not got to 3"? I like it anyway, it will be hard to pick between this and the new Colt Cobra. I'm leaning toward the Colt for carry reasons due to it's slightly smaller size and weight. But it's close, I often carry a 3" M13 which I don't find to heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Why a 2.75" barrel? Why not got to 3"? I like it anyway, it will be hard to pick between this and the new Colt Cobra. I'm leaning toward the Colt for carry reasons due to it's slightly smaller size and weight. But it's close, I often carry a 3" M13 which I don't find to heavy.
    I'm guessing it's because that's the shortest barrel length you can have with a full length ejector rod.

I want one. I want one bad. Really bad.

I'll snag one as soon as they become available.

User Tag List