Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry Optics loses the 10 round limit.

Carry Optics loses the 10 round limit.

A good thing, or be careful what you wish for? Time will tell. https://uspsa.org/bodminutes/20170121.pdf

Good thing. Now if they'd just allow AIWB from concealment I'd be a really happy man.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Welfare open near tax return season?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

This would make me seriously happy.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Good thing. They need to do something similar for production (or at least go to 15 round limit like international rules.

I don't see how this is good. No one will carry a 140 aiwb concealed (looking at Lon:-) The name itself is silly, it should have been production optics, or something like that. Next will be Limited Optics, so the 1911's can play.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    ... No one will carry a 140 aiwb concealed (looking at Lon:-) ......
    You got me there. I wouldn't carry the 140mm aiwb except to game a stage. And even then I'd still have to do a reload on most field courses at big matches. I'd much rather they have changed the rules to factory length/capacity magazines, whatever that might be and allow AIWB from concealment.

I would consider carrying the 140mm as a reload. Didn't really pay attention to them til today and realized they140mm hold 24 rds. I carry the P09 mag every day as a reload for my P07 carry gun.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    You got me there. I wouldn't carry the 140mm aiwb except to game a stage. And even then I'd still have to do a reload on most field courses at big matches. I'd much rather they have changed the rules to factory length/capacity magazines, whatever that might be and allow AIWB from concealment.

I would consider carrying the 140mm as a reload. Didn't really pay attention to them til today and realized they140mm hold 24 rds. I carry the P09 mag every day as a reload for my P07 carry gun.
    That's what I wish as well. The concept of "carry" has no place in USPSA, and this simply reinforces that.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    That's what I wish as well. The concept of "carry" has no place in USPSA, and this simply reinforces that.
    You're right. I'll probably just keep shooting open at local matches so I can run what I carry.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

I wish they didn't choose the 140mm mag. I'd prefer allowing AIWB and fully loaded flush fit mags.

User Tag List