Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Holsters and mag pouches

I'd buy with confidence. Great stuff, Jeff understands all the little nuances that others miss or neglect, and what I enjoy most is he knows the origins and intents of all this and designs accordingly.

No Lego features, just solid execution.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread and ask if anyone has experience with their AIWB holsters?
    I was visiting @SLG earlier this summer and got to try one of the AIWB holsters Jeff had sent him for T&E. It seemed very well made. Concealment wasn't as good as a JM AIWB because the wedge on the back was just too small for me. I would prefer to have a flat back and use a foam wedge rather than a one-size-fits-all design. If you tend to prefer a smaller foam wedge though it may work well for you.

Site Supporter
    Kyle Defoor just posted about tenicor’s AIWB. I’ll have to check these out

I just received the updated version of the AIWB and think it's a great design evolution!
    Last edited by vandal; 08-07-2018 at 11:44 PM.

I just posted on arfcom the other day in regards to tenicor. Somebody was praising the company for most innovative holsters or what not. I tend to be very skeptical but after looking at his aiwb design I would try it out if I was in the market for a new one.

The only thing I was hesitant about was an edge that looked like it might cause some chaffing but it would be worth trying.
    Attachment 28872

I have one for the 43. It’s fantastic, I’ve got a small foam pad on the way for it to alleviate a bit of a hot spot issue with the built in wedge after 8 or so hours.

The new belt clips are phenomenal, incredibly secure and are designed by a friend who’s passion is metallurgy and is also someone who carries and trains with a pistol frequently.

It’s incredibly adjustable which is what I like about it. The vDev belt works really well with the clips as it makes a minimal belt line bulge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I was visiting @SLG earlier this summer and got to try one of the AIWB holsters Jeff had sent him for T&E. It seemed very well made. Concealment wasn't as good as a JM AIWB because the wedge on the back was just too small for me. I would prefer to have a flat back and use a foam wedge rather than a one-size-fits-all design. If you tend to prefer a smaller foam wedge though it may work well for you.
    Thanks for the info on your experience as that helps me get an idea of what to expect and what route to go with when ordering.

Seems like another good dude/company to support, I am all for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    I have one for the 43. It’s fantastic, I’ve got a small foam pad on the way for it to alleviate a bit of a hot spot issue with the built in wedge after 8 or so hours.

The new belt clips are phenomenal, incredibly secure and are designed by a friend who’s passion is metallurgy and is also someone who carries and trains with a pistol frequently.

It’s incredibly adjustable which is what I like about it. The vDev belt works really well with the clips as it makes a minimal belt line bulge.

I have one for a 43 as well and I’m considering returning it due to the built in wedge (it’s a bit extreme IMO). It digs into your pelvis and tucks in the rear of the holster which causes the dust cover portion of the holster to dig in the crease of your leg. A pad will likely help in comfort but it seem like that will increase the thickness of the holster (which defeats the purpose for carrying a thinner gun) since the wedge is partially overlapping the holster loops. I have more to try before I give up because it is a really cool design and I love the T1 clips.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post

I have a Velo for the 19 etc... I too get a hot spot from the built in wedge. So much so that after a "try on" I bagged it and listed it for sale. What pad are you using? The velo is very well made and I would like to make it work if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    I have a Velo for the 19 etc... I too get a hot spot from the built in wedge. So much so that after a "try on" I bagged it and listed it for sale. What pad are you using? The velo is very well made and I would like to make it work if at all possible.
    The vDev Small pad. Paid 10$ for it and it works as advertised.

Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

User Tag List