Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Why Cats Suck thread

Name:  01f724dc5ce970d1ed215cf86f33c891--mocha-popcorn.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  30.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Without cats, purple haired middle aged white liberal women would die of loneliness.
    Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Without cats, purple haired middle aged white liberal women would die of loneliness.
    Wait.
    But where would younger, intellectually vacant white liberal woman influencers be without their purse puppies?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/982844...y-hitler-cats/

LITTLE KITLERS Bizarre gallery of cats that are dead ringers for...

There's zero chance we will ever own a cat again. Mrs. CF has allergies, and we both hate cats a lot more than we like them. But after viewing the Kitler montage, both of us admitted we kind of want a cat that looks like Hitler. I didn't even know that was a thing, and apparently common enough. The best part of owning a kitler would be inviting people over and watching their faces when they realize that their Jewish friends have a hitlercat.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-18-2023 at 09:55 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Cats may have once been work animals. Now they just over populate and destroy wild fauna.
    The worst thing about cats, in my experience is cat *owners.* *IF* you own a cat and do the right thing by keeping it inside, this does not apply to you and thank you for being a good pet parent.

Cat owners who let their animals run throughout the neighborhood are the worst. I have one of these gems in my neighborhood. Her two shit-heel animals wander the area killing birds, pooping in peoples' yards, and tearing screens on homes. I've confronted this delusional human on a few occasions, in fact begging her to keep her cats indoors because of the damage they are causing. Her response? "That's not my cat doing that. He/They stay in their yard." I then show said woman pictures of her cat(s) in my yard and I get "those could be anybody's cats"

Talking to these kinds of cat owners is like talking to children. You give them facts and they tell you why you are wrong and they do what they want. Animal Control paid her a visit, mysteriously. They'd inexplicably caught her cats NOT at her home! He explained things like "leash law" and "must be under your control/supervision at ALL times", which she didn't understand and obviously didn't apply to her two cats. She was in tears as Animal Control took her Asshole Cats off to kitty jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mntneer357 View Post
    Talking to these kinds of cat owners is like talking to children. You give them facts and they tell you why you are wrong and they do what they want. Animal Control paid her a visit, mysteriously. They'd inexplicably caught her cats NOT at her home! He explained things like "leash law" and "must be under your control/supervision at ALL times", which she didn't understand and obviously didn't apply to her two cats. She was in tears as Animal Control took her Asshole Cats off to kitty jail.
    It’s funny because lately, I’ve encountered that exact attitude with other parents of children.

It can’t possibly be their fault or responsibility that their kids are self absorbed assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    If I were to have a cat it would be one like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQI68kb9e7U
    Huh, I had no idea this topic existed...

...but, since I presently cohabitate with a savannah and a bengal, would recommend. Very different sort of experience than traditional housecats or dogs.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Cats may have once been work animals. Now they just over populate and destroy wild fauna.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Let me fix it for you: cat owners who allow their animals to roam free are assholes. Feral cats I would treat like any other feral animal, except that I can't shoot in my hood.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    If I were to have a cat it would be one like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQI68kb9e7U
    FWIW, I've been able to teach every male kitten I've raised (3 at this point) to fetch, in somewhere between an afternoon and a week with 3 or 4 sessions. The females have been 50/50.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Is this another lame ass chevy vs ford owner thread? Yes, yes it is. Everyone has their proclivities and tribes I guess. [emoji1745]

User Tag List