Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Why Cats Suck thread

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    But, cats suck, amirite?
    Even friendly cats are assholes some of the time. At one point in college, I stayed in a friend's off campus apartment for a few days. (I was back to school early after a break, and they didn't let you back into the dorms before the appointed time.) I slept on their couch, and his roommate's cat, which was otherwise friendly, woke me up at 5 AM by standing on my chest and poking my stomach with its claws. The same cat also yowled intolerably whenever anyone was in the bathroom, because it had a deep-seated, psychotic NEED to know what was going on in there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Havanese? Kind of catlike in my experience [emoji3]. Some friends have a Havanese that is racist and anti Semitic. It barks at black people and chased and bit a rabbi.
    Someone got a Hav to bite them? What did he do, kick the dog? My Hav is as chill as they come (sleeping on my legs as I type this) except when someone walks down his street. Then he loses his shit.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Even friendly cats are assholes some of the time. At one point in college, I stayed in a friend's off campus apartment for a few days. (I was back to school early after a break, and they didn't let you back into the dorms before the appointed time.) I slept on their couch, and his roommate's cat, which was otherwise friendly, woke me up at 5 AM by standing on my chest and poking my stomach with its claws. The same cat also yowled intolerably whenever anyone was in the bathroom, because it had a deep-seated, psychotic NEED to know what was going on in there.
    True, cats are assholes, but I like that about them. BTW, my wife was nearly raging at the cat last night (it takes a lot to get my wife raging at anything). Apparently, in addition to her normal hijinks (cat's not my wife's), the cat crawled up on my pillow before I came to bed and started batting my wife on the head.

My cat is obsessed with closed bathroom doors too.

Chris

The Why Cats Suck thread

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Someone got a Hav to bite them? What did he do, kick the dog? My Hav is as chill as they come (sleeping on my legs as I type this) except when someone walks down his street. Then he loses his shit.

Chris
    Yeah, for some reason this dog flips out at people who have dark skin or wear big black hats. Rabbi was on foot for Shabbat and the little dog chased him, ripped his nice black rabbi pants, and got him on the ankle. Very angry rabbi...
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 01-29-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

He said they tasted like chicken.

Last edited by FNFAN; 01-29-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I don't mind cats. Never knew anyone that said "I hate cats" that wasn't a retard
    Last edited by funkymonkey1111; 01-29-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Name:  Mayhem & Revolver.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  25.8 KB

My cat isn't the kind of cat that likes to be disturbed.

Previous cat had some personality issues.

Name:  Jack & Cat.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  68.5 KB

Name:  tribble.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  47.4 KB

I'm OK with cats, I've owned a few since childhood, and they were pretty entertaining. However, the difference between a dog and a cat is...

If you were shrunk down to 1/10 of your current size, your dog would still love you and obey your commands.

If you were shrunk down to 1/10 of your current size, your cat would eat you.

This cat is mellow...

Name:  20160306_102345.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  48.2 KB

User Tag List