Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rogers/Safariland Revolver Stocks

Poconnor: Thanks- I'm looking for more myself now, too.

CJS

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    They are very durable; with hard use they will chip and scratch and look bad but are still serviceable. Every time I go into an old gun shop I look in their junk box looking for these grips. I have Rogers grips for model guns I don't even own. You never know. I am currently searching for a pair for a colt d frame. ie for a detective special.
    The M64 in the top photo's stocks are well worn, like the rest of the revolver! The lacquer part is flaky, but not prohibitively so. It doesn't affect function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same color on my 686 in the '80s. Like Poconnor, these grips are one of the things I dig around for in gun shops.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

I have a set on a model 28-2. They are quite comfortable to shoot hot loads with.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Here's a set on a S&W 686 CS-1. I found the stocks in a junk box at a local gun shop.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Here's a set on a S&W 686 CS-1. I found the stocks in a junk box at a local gun shop.

A true Grail gun with great legacy stocks!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Name:  IMG_1518.jpg
Views: 1353
Size:  59.0 KB

This is my 4" 19 that I bought off of a co-worker. He carried it for 20+ years on duty. It came with some rubber Pachmayr grips installed that never really looked or felt right. I had never heard of the Rogers stocks before, but after hearing guys on here speak so highly of them I tracked down in a new in box set off of EBay. They did not disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Name:  IMG_1518.jpg
Views: 1353
Size:  59.0 KB

This is my 4" 19 that I bought off of a co-worker. He carried it for 20+ years on duty. It came with some rubber Pachmayr grips installed that never really looked or felt right. I had never heard of the Rogers stocks before, but after hearing guys on here speak so highly of them I tracked down in a new in box set off of EBay. They did not disappoint!
    Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Rogers needs to bring these grips back. I have acquired more than a few and I am always on the look out for more. I just bid on a NIB pair of Rogers grips for a J Frame on eBay. I didn’t win them. they sold for $107 bucks.

Search under the Safariland name also as they manufactured them for a time. I have scored both original Rogers and Safariland on EBAY as well.
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

User Tag List