Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Also, notice the video at the end of the guy throwing himself off of a building.

How did they know he would throw himself off of the building?

How did they have a camera crew below the building ready to catch him leaping?
    How do you know it wasn't the 27th take?
    Most movies leave a lot of footage on the cutting room floor.
    Maybe the first 26 volunteers didn't react the way the director had hoped, and maybe the director was a perfectionist.

ISIS Spielberg? Needs more lense flare and ridiculous explosions.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Now I don't find them dangerous. Sure they would get past a screening but as soon as they reveal themselves they will get crushed. Their tactics are horrible (leading with the gun, muzzling each other's heads and backs). They mostly waited until their victim was stationary to shoot. And they are kids - the minute a first responder starts giving it back they'll will be toast. I'm concerned about them when they are capable adults who've been doing this since they were kids. Their brains will think what they do is normal more so than adult converts.

The really sad part is we need to start preparing first responders for the possibility that they'll have to shoot kids. I've worked with LEO's I doubt could shoot a grown person when appropriate. They'd piss their pants before shooting a child even if the child was an active killer.
    Sure, against a trained and motivated opponent who is psychologically willing and prepared to drop the hammer on "children" these little bastards would probably get their ass handed to them....but in a big liberal city shopping mall against a bunch of wide eyed mouths agape "normal folks" they would create a massacre and disrupt the psyche of America for a while...... The majority of soccer moms and Starbucks dads are not at all psychologically or emotionally prepared for 10-12 year old "children" to carry out terror attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Yeah, I'll have to go with A: horrific in concept and B: so what else is new? Africa? Gang initiations in Chicago?

Raise a kid in *any* culture that glorifies death and violence, and you'll have a little killer.

Raise a kid in a culture that places a high value on the arts, and you'll have a kid with 9 years of ballet under their belt, or that competes in state solo/ensemble competition playing movements from Brahm's 'cello concerto.

Raise a kid to hunt, track, practice bushcraft, and overnight in snow caves, and you have 1/3rd of P-F.com.

We've tried the Clinton way in the ME, and the Obama way in Chicago. I'm very curious as to how the Trump way in Chicago and the Mattis way in the ME pans out.
    That absolute belief in a one-way ticket to paradise doesn't exactly hurt their recruitment strategy...

I'm not super hopeful as far as Trump's way for anything, but I am very optimistic on Mattis. If there is one thing I can commend the big D on, it's getting Mattis in the job. He is a pretty impressive guy and a proper student of history. We need someone that can play the long game right without conceeding too much in the short term; and I think he will do a good job.

User Tag List