Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.A.F.S. View Post
    Imagine them now at a school, mall or movie theater near you!
    I would be quite easy for a group of those teens to walk into a school with the students. Whether or not their tactics are sound is immaterial because the carnage they could inflict before being stopped would be massive. We all know those sub-humans are just looking to receive their perceived eternal reward so they freely accept death. The psychological damage of an attack on a school would be devastating.

Mentioned in a comment above "school, mall or movie theater near you!" All known to be target rich environments that are typically Gun Free Zones!

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    So far as ISIS videos go, that was fairly tame. And violent children isn't new: I recall William Aprill saying it's not unusual for violent criminals to have committed their first felony at the age of 13 or something.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Yeah, I'll have to go with A: horrific in concept and B: so what else is new? Africa? Gang initiations in Chicago?

Raise a kid in *any* culture that glorifies death and violence, and you'll have a little killer.

Raise a kid in a culture that places a high value on the arts, and you'll have a kid with 9 years of ballet under their belt, or that competes in state solo/ensemble competition playing movements from Brahm's 'cello concerto.

Raise a kid to hunt, track, practice bushcraft, and overnight in snow caves, and you have 1/3rd of P-F.com.

We've tried the Clinton way in the ME, and the Obama way in Chicago. I'm very curious as to how the Trump way in Chicago and the Mattis way in the ME pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Start? I figured at least since Columbine we'd figured out that kids can be the perpetrator of horrific violence. Other than this is on social media, it's certainly nothing new and it's much less of a concern than how many US children in, shall we say "under privileged environments", are being raised to use violence as a basic conflict resolution skill. We get a hand full of 15-17 years old committing murder each year, and a ton more attempts. Sometimes younger. http://fox59.com/2016/06/13/13-year-...umberland-boy/
    You are correct. I was thinking the ones in the video are younger than we typically see but maybe not. I also don't include the types of folks we have here on PF. This group is more switched on than most and would be better prepared in my estimation.

ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

Obama's words of being bigots who are scared of women and children come to mind. I guess he's not aware of what happened and continues to happen in Africa and now in the Middle East in spades.

We ought to be mindful of who we let in our borders. Women, children, military age male it matters not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mike C; 01-28-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Now I don't find them dangerous. Sure they would get past a screening but as soon as they reveal themselves they will get crushed. Their tactics are horrible (leading with the gun, muzzling each other's heads and backs). They mostly waited until their victim was stationary to shoot. And they are kids - the minute a first responder starts giving it back they'll will be toast.
    To me, "dangerous" is far more about willingness than skill. They have shown that they are willing and poor tactics/methods executed with vigor will generally rule the day.

I would politely offer that their skills are on par with the typical first responder who will still be trying to orient to them when they shoot him/her.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Sorry to break it to everyone, but this was absolutely real.

We really need to 'decommission' some of our Minuteman ICBMs over this part of the world. Turn the whole thing into a radioactive parking lot for the next 300 years. I am done with this crap.
    You do realize that these Salafist beasts are supported by the US, UK, France and Israel, right???

Not likely they'll nuke their own Salafist mercenary army...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I feel slimy and less human for watching that.

I don't see how things will improve without another major conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.A.F.S. View Post
    Imagine them now at a school, mall or movie theater near you!
    No problem, Gun Free Zones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Obama's words of being bigots who are scared of women and children come to mind. I guess he's not aware of what happened and continues to happen in Africa and now in the Middle East in spades.
    Unaware of, indifferent to, po-tay-to, po-tah-to...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    I'm sorry that those kids are being raised by such evil people. But at this point I can only hope those same kids and their comrades find out what it's like when they try to hunt people who are more than capable of killing them first.

User Tag List