Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    ...at 3:39 there is some weird protrusion from the back of the Glock...

Just imagine how dangerous and evil those kids will be when they are adults...

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Just imagine how dangerous and evil those kids will be when they are adults...
    Imagine them now at a school, mall or movie theater near you!

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Edge of my lane- I am not a tech geek at all but just from watching the stuff my kids could do with the camera on the ipad and widely avail. free/low cost apps, in middle school, I have no doubt that ISIS folks could produce something like this quite easily. My opinion is bolstered by JH's observations of other ISIS videos and there HD quality.

YMMV Greatly.
    iirc, they're using default effects off Sony Vegas or whatever video editors they have. Nothing too impressive to anyone who does video editing or graphic design.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Sorry to break it to everyone, but this was absolutely real.

We really need to 'decommission' some of our Minuteman ICBMs over this part of the world. Turn the whole thing into a radioactive parking lot for the next 300 years. I am done with this crap.

Child soldier/killers are nothing new in the worst parts of the world, so I have no doubt that ISIS would train and use them.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Child soldier/killers are nothing new in the worst parts of the world, so I have no doubt that ISIS would train and use them.
    Get them trained young enough and they can move with the refugees/migrants in the "women and children" category rather than the "military-aged males" category.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.A.F.S. View Post
    Imagine them now at a school, mall or movie theater near you!
    Now I don't find them dangerous. Sure they would get past a screening but as soon as they reveal themselves they will get crushed. Their tactics are horrible (leading with the gun, muzzling each other's heads and backs). They mostly waited until their victim was stationary to shoot. And they are kids - the minute a first responder starts giving it back they'll will be toast. I'm concerned about them when they are capable adults who've been doing this since they were kids. Their brains will think what they do is normal more so than adult converts.

The really sad part is we need to start preparing first responders for the possibility that they'll have to shoot kids. I've worked with LEO's I doubt could shoot a grown person when appropriate. They'd piss their pants before shooting a child even if the child was an active killer.

There's gonna be some hard days ahead, no way around it. And it's gonna require some hard folks to deal with it. Snowflakes need not apply.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    The really sad part is we need to start preparing first responders for the possibility that they'll have to shoot kids.
    Start? I figured at least since Columbine we'd figured out that kids can be the perpetrator of horrific violence. Other than this is on social media, it's certainly nothing new and it's much less of a concern than how many US children in, shall we say "under privileged environments", are being raised to use violence as a basic conflict resolution skill. We get a hand full of 15-17 years old committing murder each year, and a ton more attempts. Sometimes younger. http://fox59.com/2016/06/13/13-year-...umberland-boy/

User Tag List