Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK P2000 vs HK USPc 9mm....

I don't like the P-series pistols in their v3/TDA configurations at all.

Considering the long reset and hefty DA pull, I personally don't see a benefit over LEM in them.

Now, the USP guns are just fine as TDA pistols. Drop a couple of the match springs in and they are almost nice. If I wanted a TDA HK, it would be a USP.

I chose the P2000 over the USPc for a few reasons.

rear mounted decocker
    pic rail
    DA/SA smoother and nicer, stock is 12lbs/5lbs (dropped down to 10lbs/4lbs with lighter hammer spring)
    Dawson Precision fiber front and charger rear sight availability
    upgrade-able HK45 extended mag release
    grip texture is a bit too smooth but the lines on the frame helps (added Talon Grips to it anyways)

overall, I personally like it more than the USP line.

Made it to the range with my new acquisition. I shot my hit factor drill which is D3 - 7yd - B8 (5 reps). Pts divided by time. I have run this for awhile and find it gives me some good indications as to controllability. Using SB 124, from JRC CDA II under a t-shirt. My times were 2.11, 1.95, 1.94, 1.88, and 1.90.
    I shot 141 pts in 9.78 seconds. So what does that tell me? Well today I was happy, all things considered. This was the first mag of timed fire after some initial accuracy drills. The gun seems to stick to my hand and track very well. I have certainly shot better, and I have definitely shot much worse. One thing is for certain, more shooting is in order.

Name:  20170131_204714.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  67.0 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

Anyone else see this deal on brand new HK USP Compacts? $550 is a tough price to beat if you're looking for one. Grabbed one Friday.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/heck...sp-9mm-hkuspcp
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 02-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Anyone else see this deal on brand new HK USP Compacts? $550 is a tough price to beat if you're looking for one. Grabbed one Friday.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/heck...sp-9mm-hkuspcp
    Darn it!!!! Sold out. I have a .40 USPc and have been wanting a LEM 9mm one....crap.
    Last edited by Chaswick; 02-26-2017 at 09:36 AM.

I want a USPc because Jack Bauer early 2000's 24. I don't think it would unseat the P2000 in the role of daily carry but I'm a simple man. I see guns from movies and tv shows I like. I press buy.

User Tag List