Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rampage for the TLG!

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

Rampage for the TLG!

John asked me if I was interested in participating and since Todd had a significant role in opening a market that's helped me a great deal it's a no-brainer.

We worked up a standard holster, in orange of course, with minimal options. 15% of the total sales will go to Rampage for the Cure. Truth be told that's a little weak so we/I will kick in more.

The lead time may not be entirely clear but we're running these in batches. Hoping to keep things rolling and not miss a beat but

Given how folks have been I must make a disclaimer that Todd didn't use my holsters. We did however talk and along the way of developing quite a few different designs his input was certainly helpful.

Also given how folks have been I will "open my books" to allow for verification of the donation amount. I suspect Tom Jones will be the guy.

Also check out the Volund Gearworks belt.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

I don't know what you mean by "how folks have been" and it doesn't matter to me. I mention that just because I want to make sure you have the right charity link. Before Todd died, they switched their donations a little bit and if you want to donate to the charity that Todd would want, you have to go to the site that is linked in the sign up for the memorial shoot.

Does that make sense? Some people didn't know this and have been linking to the old Rampage site.
    Last edited by SLG; 01-23-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "how folks have been" and it doesn't matter to me.
    Not you, that's for certain.

I mention that just because I want to make sure you have the right charity link. Before Todd died, they switched their donations a little bit and if you want to donate to the charity that Todd would want, you have to go to the site that is linked in the sign up for the memorial shoot.
    Will adjust to http://kccure.org/

Does that make sense? Some people didn't know this and have been linking to the old Rampage site.
    Yup.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Awesome thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Off topic, but is http://rampageforthecure.com/ still a good URL to use?
    Afaik, yes.

First wave out the door, second wave will head out this weekend. Nice to see some familiar email addresses.
    Dark Star Gear

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Great concept!

I apologize for the drift but I really like the different options you've been offering, vis-a-vis the "any subdued colour" etc. For a lot of us it's very much a matter of "whatever is closest, as long as it works" and I'm totally like that.

And this is, of course, icing on the cake.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Great concept!

I apologize for the drift but I really like the different options you've been offering, vis-a-vis the "any subdued colour" etc. For a lot of us it's very much a matter of "whatever is closest, as long as it works" and I'm totally like that.

And this is, of course, icing on the cake.
    Thanks! The any subdued color came about when I had a few guys call about some left handed orders, strangely enough all the exact same thing. They wanted our holster but color didn't matter so much. I ran a batch of 10 in grey and had leftovers and was able to work from stock.
    Dark Star Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    First wave out the door, second wave will head out this weekend. Nice to see some familiar email addresses.
    Awesome!! Can't wait to get it. I was just thinking about this over lunch and wondering when in March the holsters would show up... sounds like it'll be in February! Woot woot!
    Full disclosure: I am a freelance professional photographer/cinematographer for the firearms and defense industry, among others.

Last day! We have enough premade to support a solid burst in sales to get these out buy the weekend.
    Dark Star Gear

User Tag List