Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Equip. for record training sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin B. View Post
    I fully support low-light training, but a single class is a poor basis for making equipment decisions.

Just my $.02.
    I generally agree with that. Would you say multiple classes with having multiple different options on hand in multiple scenarios would be the way to go or would you learn from the class and do vetting based on practice from what you learned in the class?

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    I generally agree with that. Would you say multiple classes with having multiple different options on hand in multiple scenarios would be the way to go or would you learn from the class and do vetting based on practice from what you learned in the class?
    It is important to understand that "low light" is not a condition, but rather a set of conditions influenced by a number of variables. I think it is wise to select equipment that allows you to be effective under the broadest set of circumstances possible.
    C Class shooter.

What is a good program to edit videos?

I would like to put multiple short clips into one video.

is there anything on Iphone or computer that doesn't break the bank?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post

I don't know about Iphones or Macs, but if you have Windows on your computer, the Movie Maker program that comes with Windows has worked well for me. Nearly all my videos were put together with Movie Maker. It took a little fooling around for me to figure some things out, but overall it's easy to use. And free.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post

I too would be interested in this. I've tried using iMovie but just screw everything up.

Some pages earlier, I believe we discussed shirts, and how much to lift it for optimal draw speed. I had a first this morning.

I was running Gabe's test with a few different pistols. While drawing a USP FS on the failure drill, I caught my rear sight on my shirt. The unusual part was that it happened so forecefully, that it caused the cartridge in the chamber to eject and chamber the next round.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I too would be interested in this. I've tried using iMovie but just screw everything up.
    Mike, I don't know if this will do anything for and I don't know how to use iMovie, but it looks like a pretty straightforward tutorial: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-iMovie
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Mike, I don't know if this will do anything for and I don't know how to use iMovie, but it looks like a pretty straightforward tutorial: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-iMovie
    Outstanding simple stupid instructions thanks, I'll give iMovie another go.

User Tag List