Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon Accupower 1-8.

Trijicon Accupower 1-8.

Saw this in the shot show coverage.

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/commu...newID=news_217

Looks very versatile; I like the reticle, I like the exposed turrets, and I like the mag range. I'm not aware of exposed Turrets on any other Trijicon scope, so I wonder how these will behave and hold up. In the price range I'd trust Trijicon way more than Vortex or Burris, but maybe that's naive (assuming it's tougher and more accurate because it's Trijicon)

Anyone seen it or played with it? I've somewhat decided that 2017 is the year I'll get a "real" optic. This looks like a contender.

I agree, and am waiting on one to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I agree, and am waiting on one to arrive.
    That is awesome to hear. Please give us an update when you've had a chance to play with it.

Especially curious to hear what you think of it relative to Nightforce.

I like it too, but I think I'd prefer an option for capped turrets for the potential applications I'd use it on. Maybe that's just a due to a gap in my experience, though.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Very interested, the price seems to make it a good value. Wonder how it looks on 1x.

Interesting choice to use a 28mm tube instead of 30mm like all the other 1-X Accupoint/Accupower models (aside from the original TR21). It's not light at 25 ounces, but I guess that's about average for an 8x. I haven't looked in a while though. Maybe the tube size is an attempt at saving a little weight? Still, with a typical mount you're looking at 2lbs. I suppose it's worth it if you need the added magnification and capabilities that come along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Interesting choice to use a 28mm tube instead of 30mm like all the other 1-X Accupoint/Accupower models (aside from the original TR21). It's not light at 25 ounces, but I guess that's about average for an 8x. I haven't looked in a while though. Maybe the tube size is an attempt at saving a little weight? Still, with a typical mount you're looking at 2lbs. I suppose it's worth it if you need the added magnification and capabilities that come along with it.
    It is a 34mm tube with a 28mm objective.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    It is a 34mm tube with a 28mm objective.
    That's what I get for reading at work.

Reviewer of the Tools
    Anyone have any updates on these?

SLG, I am especially curios as to your thoughts on it Vs. the offerings from NF and Steiner

They are available in limited quantities right now. I hope to purchase one in the next week or two.

User Tag List