Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P30 holster

thanks for all the input.I was in contact with Rob from Landshark leather and he is going to order a blue gun and make me a holster.I can post a picture of his 1911 holster that he made me a while ago if anyone would like to see it, but he said that he will make p30 holsters for those in need now. his web sight is currently down.he is very reasonable on his prices and his work is outstanding. landsharkleather@gmail.com
    Last edited by cdunn; 01-23-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Here are a couple that he made for me, I am just glad he is going to make my p30 holsters and mag carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    JRC CDA II or 5 Shot SME for AIWB. Slight preference to the JRC due to adjustability. Or Ravens for quality OWB, and maybe Comptac for gaming.

I can post pics a bit later.

I had my JRC made for the .45c, and works for the P30, P2000, P2000sk, and the USPc.
    Not to drift to far off topic but since you have both the sme and cda do you prefer one over the other? I've got a 45c on layaway and I'm looking for a nice leather AIWB holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^ I don't have a 45c, but I absolutely love the SME I have for a 1911. Insanely comfortable.

For the OP... both the gun and holster have been sold, but here is P30 in JMCK standard AIWB holster for visual reference....

That's nice!

Safariland 6378 ALS, when I want OWB.
    Ryan Grizzle Leather High Country when I want IWB.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 02-13-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I like the Safariland Pro-Fit GLS for the versatility.

Did a search to find this: Question please?

Will a P30SK fit snugly in a P30 holster?

I am in the market for a Kydex P30SK OWB open top range holster. I've contacted BT and they indicated they can make one, but it is not on their web site, so I'm a little leery.

Holsters for P30s however are somewhat easier to come by. I'm thinking of posting a WTB: for a P30 range holster, as I don't mind good used condition, especially as a backup or occasional range use say in a class.

I'm a lefty, which further complicates matters.

Thanks for any insight on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Rich,

My P30SK fits properly in all of the P30 holsters that I have. Specifically, these are a BT Nano, Kramer Leather 1 1/2 IWB, RCS Phantom and Safariland 6378. I am looking to get an AIWB of some sort and will order it for the P30 with the intention of also carrying the P30SK.

J

Rich,

If you want to put a mic on the dust cover and trigger guard areas of your SK, I can definitely tell you if you will need any sort of accommodation.

I highly doubt that HK changed the trigger guard as they have been very consistent with it recently, but who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List