Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P30 holster

P30 holster

What is everyone using for p30's? Just looking right now owb, iwb , aiwb?any pictures would help, thanks.

CCC Shaggy with heat shield.

I use Shaggy, Keeper, JMCK George, SME, Archangel, Bladetech, Gideon Elite, a couple of others that I don't really use, and a fanny pack. What would you like to know?

I have several. My favorite AIWB is the JRC and my favorites at 3:00 are an Andrews version of the versamax 2 and an Executive's Companion.
    Ignore Alien Orders

JRC CDA II or 5 Shot SME for AIWB. Slight preference to the JRC due to adjustability. Or Ravens for quality OWB, and maybe Comptac for gaming.

I can post pics a bit later.

I had my JRC made for the .45c, and works for the P30, P2000, P2000sk, and the USPc.
    Last edited by CCT125US; 01-22-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    Taking a break from social media.

As just another voice in the forest. JM Custom AIWB without 'extra tuck, but with Melody Lauer's "Holster Hack", 5 Shot SME AIWB and Raven for OWB. Pretty has me covered for both the P30 and my P2000 when I would like a little easier concealment during the summer months.

JRC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Anyone using an askins avenger style?

JRC CDA2 is my favorite for the P30. It really plays nice with the contour of the slide allowing for a very clean grip tuck. With the added bonus that mine fits the VP9 and various p2000 pistols I also have.

I would say that if you go kydex, a wing-based model will likely be a bit better concealing than a belt wedge model unless you are a monster of a human. I'm not small 6'1" 207lbs and getting close to abs I can see, but the wedge always stuck out too much on my belt line like a colostomy bag. If you are skinny, a small belt wedge like a George will probably do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    ... my favorites at 3:00 are an Andrews version of the versamax 2 ...
    What do they call that model? http://www.andrewsleather.com/traditional.htm

User Tag List