Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Blunt First Impression of the SW MP2.0

That video was so painful that I couldn't get through much of it. ALL SF polymer pistols feel cheap. If you don't want a cheap feeling pistol, get a Wilson.

S&W can't win. They fix the bar of soap feel of the old M&Ps and people complain that there's too much texture. It's much easier to tone down aggressive texture than it is to add it.

I have a Gen 1 M&P, 3 Glocks, and 2 HK's. They all feel the same and none of them feel cheap aside for the fact that they are polymer. How they shoot is what counts and since that isn't covered here this video is useless. It's like going to a car show, sitting in a display car and then writing a review without actually driving the car, let alone starting it. In other words, take the video down until you can add the info/footage of how it shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    How they shoot is what counts and since that isn't covered here this video is useless....In other words, take the video down until you can add the info/footage of how it shot.
    I think it's safe to say that's not gonna happen:

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterM9 View Post
    Fortunately, I was able to sell mine almost immediately....phew.
    So...

"Move along now. Nuffin' to see 'ere."
    Last edited by blues; 01-21-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I miss writing. I could never bring myself to do a video review. Case in point, it may suck but at least it's informative.
    #RESIST

Well gee, since it's okay to review guns that we haven't shot I'll throw in my two cents: Grip texture good. Four backstraps good. Trigger bar and sear redesigned but feels similar to old Pro Series M&P and gauges about the same on a lyman. Audible tactile reset if that's important. Maybe I should do a video too
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Well gee, since it's okay to review guns that we haven't shot I'll throw in my two cents: Grip texture good. Four backstraps good. Trigger bar and sear redesigned but feels similar to old Pro Series M&P and gauges about the same on a lyman. Audible tactile reset if that's important. Maybe I should do a video too
    This is where Tam's influence is missed. This is not a review, but rather a "coonfingering".
    Last edited by HCM; 01-22-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Don't understand why you even bought the firearm to begin with (Unless S&W sent it to you for testing?)
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    Don't understand why you even bought the firearm to begin with (Unless S&W sent it to you for testing?)
    First on the block cool points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never flown an F-22 Raptor but stayed tuned for my amazeballs video review...

This guy has been on multiple forums for quite some time now. He always buys the flavor of the month, does a video and then ends up selling the gun post haste. I also think he has been banned from several other forums (M4c for sure).

User Tag List