Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riculous prediction & whining about the election, Trump, and Hillary from the media

I love the hate this is receiving.

I love it. I think the exact statement it's intended to make, is true and accurate. President Trump's election IS revolutionary!

AND, she's the first female campaign manager to WIN a Presidential election. President Trump has every right to be proud of her.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 01-21-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

This is a good one.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...cal-earthquake

Trump won’t win. In fact, the US could be on the brink of a liberal renaissance.
    #RESIST

I need to double-check my history, but aren't "liberal renaissance" periods usually followed, rather quickly, by periods of said liberals getting their necks stretched or their heads disconnected from their bodies?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Site Supporter
    They're not liberals. They're the modern, American "regressive left". Real liberals don't seek to overturn free and fair elections, restrict civil rights, or base views on intellectually dishonest arguments and magical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I know it's still an unpopular belief among this crowd, but I still feel a little required service would go a long way to educating each successive generation in the realities and needs of a fighting force of offensive and defensive men and women. Hell it might even get some of the trigglypuff sized maroons to downsize themselves. That has as much basis in reality as Trump becoming President. Wait a minute...
    Four Years of Compulsory Service, from HS graduation through 22-years old. NO college education exemptions. Only religious and disability exemptions. The only alternative to military service is Civil Service. - You can work four years as a Postal Worker, Garbage Man, Ditch Digger, hell maybe even a Police Officer, Fire Fighter, or EMT - But everyone works - 4-straight years from 18-22, most importantly, except in cases where they can show substantial need 18-22 year olds should be relocated from their home jurisdictions. It's not enough to make 'em work, we have to make sure they actually go out in the damn world and learn to be Men and Women. We've got TONS of infrastructure that needs to be rebuilt and improved in this country. Millions of acres of land that needs environmental remediation - and whole inner city and rural populations that are out of work.

Would change the shit out of this country to the core.

Why is it the older I get, the more I like and respect hard, physical work. I've been busting my ass the past couple years doing all kinds of things, and I'm glad. Moving rocks from A to B for a couple hours is mindless labor, and I think it's good to have that every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Why is it the older I get, the more I like and respect hard, physical work. I've been busting my ass the past couple years doing all kinds of things, and I'm glad. Moving rocks from A to B for a couple hours is mindless labor, and I think it's good to have that every once in a while.

"Easy for you to say!"
    Last edited by blues; 01-21-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Four Years of Compulsory Service
    No, we have the 13th Amendment.

Four Years of Compulsory Service, from HS graduation through 22-years old. NO college education exemptions. Only religious and disability exemptions. The only alternative to military service is Civil Service. - You can work four years as a Postal Worker, Garbage Man, Ditch Digger, hell maybe even a Police Officer, Fire Fighter, or EMT - But everyone works - 4-straight years from 18-22, most importantly, except in cases where they can show substantial need 18-22 year olds should be relocated from their home jurisdictions. It's not enough to make 'em work, we have to make sure they actually go out in the damn world and learn to be Men and Women. We've got TONS of infrastructure that needs to be rebuilt and improved in this country. Millions of acres of land that needs environmental remediation - and whole inner city and rural populations that are out of work.

I don't want to pay for it.
    #RESIST

Ahhhh, no.

My Libertarianess coming out....
    I got really pissed off when I learned that community service is now required in schools. Do I think community service is a good thing, yes. However, it's NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO FORCE YOU TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE as an act of servitude for the state. Much in the same way, does wearing a seat belt probably make you safer in an accident, yes. However, it's NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO FORCE YOU TO WEAR A SEAT BELT, even though they do it.

User Tag List