Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Wilson Combat EDC X9

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This thread reminds me that Bill Wilson is way smarter than he looks. You guys, I am not sure.
    Throw us a bone then
    Shoot more, post less...

If it's any kind of reliable 9mm with a bad-ass trigger, I'm in.

I've wanted a 2011 that used Beretta 92, Hi Power, or Sig 226 mags as long as I can remember. The 2011 is an abortion of a gun.

I have nothing to add to the discussion, except that Bill has been making cool shit for a LOOOONG time. the Hipower and the 66 below are from the Fall 1998 catalog.

i just want him and his gun elves to wrap up my 92G i ordered quite some time ago.....sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I've wanted a 2011 that used Beretta 92, Hi Power, or Sig 226 mags as long as I can remember. The 2011 is an abortion of a gun.
    Maybe not Highpower. An old Handgunner, Ltd piece said the worst thing about the Bernardelli 9mm was that it used a HP pattern mag.
    Wilson rep said their PCC Beretta mag variant was more reliable but the Glock mag version was selling much better.
    Certainly nothing wrong with my P226 (Mecgar) magazines.

My 2011 Buzzard (Bubbasmith version of Eagle) is a great shooter but very limited on usable ammo. No 3 magazines alike of 7 on hand.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This thread reminds me that Bill Wilson is way smarter than he looks. You guys, I am not sure.
    He is an excellent marketer that's for sure.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I have nothing to add to the discussion, except that Bill has been making cool shit for a LOOOONG time. the Hipower and the 66 below are from the Fall 1998 catalog.

That 66 tasks me. Has since '98. I finally got up the funds in 2000 and they weren't interested anymore.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    He is an excellent marketer that's for sure.
    He's also a damn good gunsmith. I've handled his work, from the '80s. Impressive.
    Ignore Alien Orders

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I would lose my mind if it's an updated P35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List