Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Wilson Combat EDC X9

What backstrap size and trigger length would feel most similar to a CQB 1911 with a long trigger? I prefer the long triggers on 1911s...the medium is a short for my trigger finger.
    Shoot more, post less...

I'd like to see some good pics on the different backstrap and grip sizes and how the grips attach. I can't find anything on Wilson's site, what's on Shooter's Connection is pretty vague.

We need specs man!

looks very interesting....but Mr. Wilson, can you give me an ETA on my 92G i ordered back in early December???? sigh....

Site Supporter
    Will these fit in Commander holster's?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Will these fit in Commander holster's?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    What backstrap size and trigger length would feel most similar to a CQB 1911 with a long trigger? I prefer the long triggers on 1911s...the medium is a short for my trigger finger.
    small backstrap and a long trigger

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I'd like to see some good pics on the different backstrap and grip sizes and how the grips attach. I can't find anything on Wilson's site, what's on Shooter's Connection is pretty vague.

We need specs man!
    Just give us time the whole photo, video and marketing crew are working as fast as we can. We had planned a Mar 13 launch and got caught off guard when the new COMBAT HANDGUNS magazine started showing up in mailboxes on the 2nd ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
    small backstrap and a long trigger
    Thanks!
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
    Just give us time the whole photo, video and marketing crew are working as fast as we can. We had planned a Mar 13 launch and got caught off guard when the new COMBAT HANDGUNS magazine started showing up in mailboxes on the 2nd ..............
    That's all right, gives me time to sell off a bunch of Tupperware...
    Ignore Alien Orders

GJM,
    I am curious to know if the user can swap the backs traps? Or, is it just two frame sizes?
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 03-05-2017 at 04:18 PM.

User Tag List