Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Wilson Combat EDC X9

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    One of my young Officers, who also happens to be my best shooter, was looking at a police magazine and saw a picture of a 1911. Her dad is an old IDPA shooter, and pistolsmith, so she grew up around the 1911. She looked at the picture and sighed and said, "That time is gone. Better choices nowadays." I told her about the EDC X9. She whipped out her phone and looked it up. Look on her face was priceless. She lit up and said, "It's so beautiful!", Like she was looking at a diamond tennis bracelet. She watched the Wilson Video and said, "Well, I'm getting married in two months, but I just found my first anniversary present from my husband. Even if he has to sell his Grandma's diamond earrings." I commented that this might not be practical, but she just smiled and said, "But Sarge......I could wear this every day!"
    Sounds like a keeper !

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What were they chasing?
    Presumably the next new hotness, which evidently has arrived in the form of the EDC X9.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Presumably the next new hotness, which evidently has arrived in the form of the EDC X9.
    While the edc x9 is well outside my budget, it does seem like a cool idea. I hope someone I know gets one so I can try it, just so I can be a part of the hotness. I also think spending that amount of money of a custom glock is silly, this I can atleast understand
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 03-16-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    While the edc x9 is well outside my budget, it does seem like a cool idea. I hope someone I know gets one so I can try it, just so I can be a part of the hotness. I also think spending that amount of money of a custom glock is silly, this I can atleast understand
    I'm so utilitarian I will probably shoot Glocks until I die, but the EDC X9 is intriguing and seems pretty cool.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I'm seeing a slight uptick in the amount of used Salient/ZEV/Agency guns for sale. Maybe all those folks finally realized what they were chasing.
    Nope, realized they weren't in a John Wick trailer.

On topic....looks great and a contender if you have the means and want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Nope, realized they weren't in a John Wick trailer.
    I've wondered how the excuse train works with one of those. What happens when a Salient owner unwraps their Glock,points it downrange....and shoots it low left like they did when it was stock. Sights are off!? Red Dot isn't Tactical enough?!
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    I've wondered how the excuse train works with one of those. What happens when a Salient owner unwraps their Glock,points it downrange....and shoots it low left like they did when it was stock. Sights are off!? Red Dot isn't Tactical enough?!

I looked at a USED $2K RMR'd milled, flat trigger Ceracoat, stippled Gen 4 at a shop the other day, dry fired it... Ooof! Like a kick in the nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I'm so utilitarian I will probably shoot Glocks until I die, but the EDC X9 is intriguing and seems pretty cool.
    Please don't do that. For all of us forced to carry a certain handgun for work, choose something you love. Glocks are like Crown Vics. They work but that doesn't mean you need one for personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Please don't do that. For all of us forced to carry a certain handgun for work, choose something you love. Glocks are like Crown Vics. They work but that doesn't mean you need one for personal use.
    Tango, he loves his Glock pistols.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the mag-well needs to be flared out more?

User Tag List