Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-Trump.html
    I just read this entire article, and could not find a single hot chick in any of the pictures!
    Mass virtue signaling, with a lot of has beens hoping to restart stalled careers.

I kiddingly refer to Trump as the first president I've ever voted for that I wouldn't willingly invite into my home...yet the more these jackwads bitch and moan without basis or preamble, the more content I am with my having done so. They are a pathetic and offensive self-absorbed bunch of whiners who grandstand at the drop of a hat despite the lack of merit of their nonexistent injuries.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LJD View Post
    Same here. Long day. Thanks to all the officers working perimeter.
    I worked as well, and I can't say how much I appreciate all the uniformed folks dealing with the aggressive crap.

Looking forward to having General Mattis as SECDEF. The rest of the cabinet is a bit... interesting.

Speaking facetiously, I say give me about 2000 Casey Jones types with hickory hockey sticks (reinforced with steel langets to prevent weapon breakage) with instructions to light up violent assholes but to protect actually peaceful protector, and I will curb a lot of this bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

.....And we're off! He sent his press secretary out to complain that the crowd estimates weren't yuge enough.

The next four years may be many things, but "dull" won't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    .....And we're off! He sent his press secretary out to complain that the crowd estimates weren't yuge enough.

The next four years may be many things, but "dull" won't be one of them.
    I thought that extended bit of whining about the crowds and their reporting by Sean Spicer was a bad strategic move. (I had no issue with taking to task those who tried to make hay, apparently without merit, regarding the alleged moving of the MLK bust.)

Complaining about how the crowds were depicted seemed petty and beneath what I would consider "presidential" dignity. It simply pointed out how thin skinned DJT is. If he's going to display his scabs to these ravenous harpies it doesn't take an oracle to know they're going to pick at them.

I hope DJT will learn to pick his battles more wisely.
    Last edited by blues; 01-22-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Complaining about how the crowds were depicted seemed petty and beneath what I would consider "presidential" dignity. It simply pointed out how thin skinned DJT is. If he's going to display his scabs to these ravenous harpies it doesn't take an oracle to know they're going to pick at them.

Exactly.

But given his behavior to date, it's a lot to expect.
    Last edited by peterb; 01-22-2017 at 09:11 AM.

I really liked watching the Military Ball dance that night. That officer that cut in on Trump and Melania was grinning like a possum the whole time he was dancing with her. It just seemed like a nice dose of normalcy.
    We had some friends over watching it with us that night and we all agreed that "if" Hillary had won and "if" she had even went to a military ball that the couples her PR people would have chosen to come out would have been boy/boy and girl/girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I thought that extended bit of whining about the crowds and their reporting by Sean Spicer was a bad strategic move. (I had no issue with taking to task those who tried to make hay, apparently without merit, regarding the alleged moving of the MLK bust.)

^^^ Spot on.

He needs to do more of this:

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/presiden...debra-clayton/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spurholder View Post
    James Mattis is SECWAR. And I'm thrilled that he's in charge.

Here's his initial message to the force:

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article...-and-guardians

I can't wait to see what he's going to do!
    Mattis Celebrates First Day At Pentagon By Blowing Up ISIS 31 Times
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List