Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Arsenal AKs

2 New Arsenal AKs

2 new Arsenal AKs coming out. 1 less expensive, 1 very expensive - http://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/two-...-arsenal-2017/

Any concerns with polymer on the less expensive model or non-issue?

Just got a second SAM7SF. I Need that SAM7SFK. If I buy a black rifle this year, that will be it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Pardon the derpy question, but are left-hand muzzle threads the opposite of what we're used to?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Yes. Most U.S. muzzle threads are right handed
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Pardon the derpy question, but are left-hand muzzle threads the opposite of what we're used to?
    Lefty tighty, righty loosy.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS View Post
    2 new Arsenal AKs coming out. 1 less expensive, 1 very expensive - http://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/two-...-arsenal-2017/

Any concerns with polymer on the less expensive model or non-issue?
    The polymer k-var furniture is the nicest "stock" ak furniture out there.

The 14x1mm threads also give you a lot more options for flash hiders compared to the ak-74 style 24x1.5mm threads.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 01-18-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The area with the optics mount, sling loop, selector switch, extended receiver, looks like a four way train wreck on the SAM7SFK, sadly.

Vending Machine Operator
    I have been wanting a basic, simple, 7.62x39 for ages but did not like the quality of the Century options I checked out. The budget Arsenal is a WILL-buy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Just got a second SAM7SF. I Need that SAM7SFK. If I buy a black rifle this year, that will be it.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I have been wanting a basic, simple, 7.62x39 for ages but did not like the quality of the Century options I checked out. The budget Arsenal is a WILL-buy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I may also jump on this.

User Tag List